• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Anime Mafia by OMBayBay - Game Thread

Doddsy

Mafia God
As for four people commenting, i haven't spotted anything besides Doddsy (which i pointed out after his comment) that would fit for the "commenting but not really getting involved" type of thing.
I don't know why people keep bringing this up as a point as it was pretty clearly a post to get them to shut up

Sooooo, you’re claiming to be a cop to all intents and purposes?

Haza you can sit down, let the adults go to work
Seems more like she's looking for a specific character. Honestly could be a potential recruit but I've not minded Sky's play so far, have absolutely no idea where this wagon came from when people were also saying she looked town earlier.

RDK

All glory to God
I don't know why people keep bringing this up as a point as it was pretty clearly a post to get them to shut up

I accept that this is what it was because you have explained it. But it wasnt clear until you did so 'clearly' is a stretch. Especially when multiple people have expressed confusion

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Okay what the fuck

-I'm still alive when everyone was so convinced on me??
-KIF your CC is terrible and makes you look scummy
-Rugrat died but wasn't mod killed? Huh

Doddsy

Mafia God
Someone should check if Rugrat ever got to 5+ votes, as unless someone day killed him it had to be an execute

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Not a fan of hosts interacting with the players in the game to this degree.