• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Anime Mafia by OMBayBay - Game Thread

NotBrutus

Haza’s Banned Band of Cronies
Are you sussing Odo, Doddsy, and Tweet for doing the same?

Doddsy was barely a part of it. Tweet and Odo were trying to sound reasonable. In your case, you were more or less egging Lethal on.

Last edited:

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
On second thought if there's anyone I could see faking a dumbass PR like that it's Rugrat. I dunno, if we otherwise no-lynch I'll probably lend my vote but not too interested for now.

Rising

Okay reading stuff I can understand why we went after Haza and Rugratit just seemed they bunched on easy wagon

I am also suspicious of Doddsy he started it with stupid reason but then claimed it was joke when other people joined on it

I am also bit suspicious of Sky for kind of making it personal by saying Lethal attacks her day 1 every game but I am not aware history between them

On the role I think I am fine with Haza's and not so sure on Rugrat but Its but for now I am okay with it

Rising

Also @OMBayBay feel free replace me with Chimp , I think if he can be active he should be playing i will be struggling to keep up with the game as mentioned in sign up thread

Just message me if I am replaced

Last edited:

NotBrutus

Haza’s Banned Band of Cronies
Rugrat more than likely has a night role with his PR

OMB probably didn’t design the PR with night posting in mind. Besides Barry and Smark, nobody else knows the kind of whacky rules and roles implemented here.

RDK

All glory to God
Rugrat more than likely has a night role with his PR

OMB probably didn’t design the PR with night posting in mind. Besides Barry and Smark, nobody else knows the kind of whacky rules and roles implemented here.

So you think its plausible that OMB would include a role in a game where a player could only communicate via votes for the entire game?

That is a bastard role to say the least, I'd be fucking livid if I was given that PR

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
No idea how Brutus can say something like "Rugrat has a night role" with such relative certainty, especially since right afterwards he says that he doesn't know what kinda wacky stuff may be in this game.