Anime Mafia by OMBayBay - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Odo is scum and i'm town if that helps you

So you're on team Tweet then? Good to know.

EDIT: I meant Odo and Tweet. I have 0 interest in you unless something drastically changes.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Is there any reason I should believe Jeff is town when phoning it in is one of the trademarks of his recent non-town games?

Is there any reason you would ask if theres a reason to think someone who has 0 posts at time of writing is town?

What sense does it make to assert that Odo is scum for refusing to vote Brad yesterday and simply overlook all the other people who did the same?

Good point, I agree

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
1. Grim
2. Doddsy
3. klingon
4. V.Sky
6. Laughable Chimp

7. Raidokken
9. Darth Lethal
10. Ace Dalton
11. Undeniable

12. Mr.Tweetums
13. Odo
15. PHEN0M
16. TheRedPrince
17. Banez
18. Jeffatron

Where i'm at FWIW

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
So to me, if Tweet is scum :

He tried to create some silly little story about how KIF can't be scum unless player a b c d are also scum, saving him for later and potentially creating mislynches in between. Which to me means that KIF would be a scum watcher (or other info role) and that's how they know (in theory) that Haza is not town and want to lynch him somewhere down the line.

The other alternative, obviously, is that Tweet it town and Odo is scum.

Fairly certain of this.
The issue with accusing me of trying to spin multiple mislynches there is that as soon as we lynch you or Ace, the "plan" I laid out immediately crumbles and further mislynches in that same group become rather unlikely. It's not like the scenario was likely to be true to begin with, I simply put it together to illustrate why I think KIF is almost confirmed town and cut short those constant jabs by Barry and Skybox.

The alternative you're suggesting is that KIF and I are scum mates and I simply let him tell everybody he's a Watcher for no reason. Yeah, no.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
1. Grim
2. Doddsy
3. klingon
4. V.Sky
6. Laughable Chimp

7. Raidokken
9. Darth Lethal
10. Ace Dalton
11. Undeniable

12. Mr.Tweetums
13. Odo
15. PHEN0M
16. TheRedPrince
17. Banez
18. Jeffatron

Where i'm at FWIW

Actually knowing Odo is scum i'd probably have Sky blue too as I don't think she would bus him

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Well, they are free to correct me, but Im sure that anybody who reads this conversation back (thats anybody, not just Jeff) will see that youre the one skipping key logical steps in the way your reads progress

You dont have a point, and you never did
Regardless of what you think, you don't have a point either. I'll keep repeating it as many times as you need me to, the thing you're accusing me of that is supposedly a scum tell of mine hasn't happened and the fact that you still haven't come up with receipts is telling.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Can you at least respond to the game posts im making and say why you think theyre wrong

I think you're scum for reasons I've already explained. You're by far a good enough player to make yourself look town-like following being sussed. Bottom line right now is that you jumped to protect the only scum kill so far, lead the lynch on a strong claimed town role and have been wildly insulting and condescending throughout the whole process.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
The issue with accusing me of trying to spin multiple mislynches there is that as soon as we lynch you or Ace, the "plan" I laid out immediately crumbles and further mislynches in that same group become rather unlikely. It's not like the scenario was likely to be true to begin with, I simply put it together to illustrate why I think KIF is almost confirmed town and cut short those constant jabs by Barry and Skybox.

The alternative you're suggesting is that KIF and I are scum mates and I simply let him tell everybody he's a Watcher for no reason. Yeah, no.

why would you care about protecting kif from sky and barry out of all people?

das a lot of WIFOM. but I guess so is my theory.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
When's the last time Odo was scum btw? for research.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Is there any reason you would ask if theres a reason to think someone who has 0 posts at time of writing is town?

Good point, I agree
I asked it because inactivity is a scum tell of Jeffs. I thought he might be intentionally ducking play.

You've pulled more brazen WIFOM plays than the one this game, I now have reason to think that that's just what your play around Brad was.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
From the first 25 pages. Will do more if necessary

Ohayooooo (◕ᴗ◕✿)

Lethal seems obvtown, no way he doubles and triples down on tunneling Sky as scum. I also don't think Odo has to fake calling himself confirmed town in order for him to get town reads so that one's probably real too. TRP is Miller, and I pretty much know who he is anyway, heavy town lean as well.

Was also wondering about Sky not voting Chimp first thing but Smark took his spot I suppose? If Chimp was in I woulda said Sky not voting him points towards them being scum/scum, but as things stand Sky is null for now.

Vote Rugrat
The vote on TRP just stinks imo and I don't seem to be alone in this.

Sterile

Look, you sussing Sky is based on trying to catch her off of a page 1 fluff vote. Can you see why people would have trouble taking that sort of scumhunting seriously?

Early, pointless

You say you found a pattern with that Sky entry vote, alright fair enough. I suppose if Sky really is scum you'll get some credit but for the moment, seeing a pattern in page 1 fluff votes isn't enough to gain my vote.
Pointless
Ninjad, think I'll leave interrogating this one to Banez.

Why?

Hm okay Sky is air to you? Sorta childish but with that in mind you voting with her is not an issue.

Sterile, pointless

Well according to you, Odos point about you slipping was clearly not true, so why does that warrant town points in your book? You think that's the best Odo can do in terms of scum hunting?

Nudging

Same, could be that he can only use his role on people he voted the day before, but unless he tells us what that was about I have no reason to think that it's a town role.

Sterile, takes every side

That's probably too ridiculous a PR for Rugrat to fake, is it alignment indicative tho? I'm not sure it's a good idea to lynch him for one vote that he can't even properly explain.

On second thought if there's anyone I could see faking a dumbass PR like that it's Rugrat. I dunno, if we otherwise no-lynch I'll probably lend my vote but not too interested for now.

No idea how Brutus can say something like "Rugrat has a night role" with such relative certainty, especially since right afterwards he says that he doesn't know what kinda wacky stuff may be in this game.

....that is actually a very good point, I didn't think of that. Dunno, maybe I misinterpreted him. Or maybe he's just full of crap after all.

Can't argue with the fact that voting the Miller first thing seems like a weird move to make if you're the Cop. I dunno, like I said I'm against lynching Rugrat but will probably hammer in case the only other option is a no-lynch.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I asked it because inactivity is a scum tell of Jeffs. I thought he might be intentionally ducking play.

You've pulled more brazen WIFOM plays than the one this game, I now have reason to think that that's just what your play around Brad was.

While the former is true, I don't think I duck for that long or on day 1 as scum. I generally will lose interest midway, especially if I'm busy, as scum, though. That part it valid.

I guess my problem here is the wording. "any reason for me to believe jeff is town based on his inactivity which is a scum tell" . The statement is true, sure, but the timing and follow up to it don't match. You could of tagged me, or asked me a question all day 1. You didn't. You also didn't put a vote down or try to push the direction at all. Which kind of leaves to believe that you didn't actually care that I wasn't around, just wanted to point it out, then bounce. If you were town, and thought it was that sketchy, would you not have at least @'ed me and questioned me about it, or put some heat on?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
To follow up, you used the wording "any reason to believe jeff is town" when at the time, AFAIK, no one had mentioned me, let alone read me town.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score

RECEIPTS

I pull WIFOM plays when I think Im dead. Do you think I thought I was dead night 1?