Anime Mafia by OMBayBay - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Banez

Below average mafia player in mafia section near you.
Reaction score
Eagerly awaiting an answer to this, cause youre making it sound like he was close to a lynch and I stopped it, but he had what, 4 votes with less than 2 hours left, so where are the other 6 votes coming from that I would be so fearful of, lest I lost a partner with 0 posts

You didn't stop it, but you also didn't want to have any part on it. You instead decided to go for nolynch (or lynch Sky if IIRC), and then you decided that watching a game of football is better than playing mafia.

And now all of a sudden you were major activity pusher in the Day 1? No you weren't.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
You'd surely have known that in the case he died, you could only have killed every other night. That's what you were fearful of.

SCUM HAVENT LOST HALF OF THEIR FACTIONAL KILLS FFS

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
You didn't stop it, but you also didn't want to have any part on it. You instead decided to go for nolynch (or lynch Sky if IIRC), and then you decided that watching a game of football is better than playing mafia.

And now all of a sudden you were major activity pusher in the Day 1? No you weren't.

I was around for literally the entire day when I was awake, get the fuck out of here

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
At least skybox tried, anyone else got a better answer?

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
And I know this because of how OMB acted in Game Show Mafia, not realising he was able to send in the factional kill because the GF (Lethal) was dead.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
WHO DEALS WITH A FACTIONAL KILL IF NO ONE IS IN CHARGE OF IT, UNDER THE WC SYSTEM (WHICH OMB FOLLOWS)? NO ONE, THAT IS WHO

Barry, Smark, are you of the opinion that scum have lost half of their factional kills

Or are you of the opinion that brad would have had the deciding say

Inform this idiot why she’s wrong please

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
I’m not getting on the Odo wagon. There’s zero logic to his play yesterday if he’s scum.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Barry and Smark now have a great way to out themselves as scum (agree with Odo against the facts)

Banez

Reaction score
I was around for literally the entire day when I was awake, get the fuck out of here

Okay then, entertain me.

What did you do on Day 1?

And whats your direction for day 2?

Banez

Reaction score
Barry and Smark now have a great way to out themselves as scum (agree with Odo against the facts)

Barry ain't scum.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Put it this way, presumably there’s an odd night equivalent too, so if they die, how exactly does the game end?

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Barry, Smark, are you of the opinion that scum have lost half of their factional kills

Or are you of the opinion that brad would have had the deciding say

Inform this idiot why she’s wrong please
Typically when a Godfather controls the factional kill, it goes to his second in command when he dies.

Reactions: NotBrutus

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Put it this way, presumably there’s an odd night equivalent too, so if they die, how exactly does the game end?
Scum have to wait for town to lynch among themselves, presumably.

And "presumably there's an odd night equivalent too". I know there is. I hope I don't have to spell out why.