Anime Mafia by OMBayBay - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Listen to Banez, ffs.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
can either of you spell out what exactly it is in barrys play you dont like, or why you think the trajectory of his play makes it more likely he is scum than town?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Odo, your thoughts on Rugrat? Would you lynch him despite him clumsily claiming Cop?

NotBrutus

Haza’s Banned Band of Cronies
Reaction score
Barry, you might as well have played Jim Carrey’s role in Batman Forever

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Yeah probably

I trust barrys assertion that having an actual role with this much negative utility is unlikely, especially alongside my own role

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Like, what does Rugrats role PM have to look like for him to feasibly be town? Just think that over

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Barry, you might as well have played Jim Carrey’s role in Batman Forever

The fact you can't see hints that are plain as day make you the fool here. Read between the lines.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Also, what hes doing has a large degree of plausible deniability. Hes not claiming cop, hes just saying cop

'Cop'

I said it too, but Im not the cop

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
can either of you spell out what exactly it is in barrys play you dont like, or why you think the trajectory of his play makes it more likely he is scum than town?

Firstly his play around my wagon as I mentioned earlier when I called him a clown. Stupid gifs to support your wagon and encourage a mislynch, pushing peoples thoughts on me, just generally pushing a mislynch because he knew he had backup and it wouldnt look as bad for him with others involved.

Again with Rugrat, pushing someone that has already garnered suspicion from other. Again actively pushing for votes, this time on a guy that literally cant defend himself. Smells like scum worried that if RR if given one night phase he will be able to clear himself and the mislynch will be lost. Smells like barry wants him gone before that can happen.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Also, what hes doing has a large degree of plausible deniability. Hes not claiming cop, hes just saying cop

'Cop'

I said it too, but Im not the cop
He is clearly claiming cop dont be naive. There is a large degree of accountability in saying you have a day pr and then saying KOP TOO.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Alright, if you thought he was town, how would he be acting differently, in your view?

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Firstly his play around my wagon as I mentioned earlier when I called him a clown. Stupid gifs to support your wagon and encourage a mislynch, pushing peoples thoughts on me, just generally pushing a mislynch because he knew he had backup and it wouldnt look as bad for him with others involved.

Again with Rugrat, pushing someone that has already garnered suspicion from other. Again actively pushing for votes, this time on a guy that literally cant defend himself. Smells like scum worried that if RR if given one night phase he will be able to clear himself and the mislynch will be lost. Smells like barry wants him gone before that can happen.

Okay, let him live.

Unvote

He can check me first. But knowing you and Brutus. You'll both be reeing about "InVeStIgAtIvE iMmUnE!"

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
He is clearly claiming cop dont be naive. There is a large degree of accountability in saying you have a day pr and then saying KOP TOO.

Naivety is believing any old shit that youre told

Such as the Loose Women are trying to recruit you :heston

Banez

Below average mafia player in mafia section near you.
Reaction score
Bad things
Firstly his play around my wagon as I mentioned earlier when I called him a clown.

Why do you find the necessity to call people names? Is this what playing mafia is about? To call people with names?

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Okay, let him live.

Unvote

He can check me first. But knowing you and Brutus. You'll both be reeing about "InVeStIgAtIvE iMmUnE!"

Why are you already drawing up the excuses for if this doesnt go the way you want it to go?