Angle's Wife Says She'll Wrestle, Jillian Upset, Monster's Ball,

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

wwe_fanatic

Reaction score
Source: PWInsider.com

- On the Chicago Sun-Times’ web site, they have some quotes from Kurt Angle’s wife Karen in their “Quick Hits†section. In one of the quotes, Karen talks about meeting Kurt for the first time at a Hooters restaurant where she worked as a saleswoman for Pittsburgh Brewing Company and he was there for an autograph appearance. Regarding her future with TNA she says: ''I don't know if I'll ever wrestle, but if asked, sure, I'll do it. And, yeah, I have a few tricks under my sleeve, so I certainly could beat all of the TNA Knockouts and probably some of the TNA guys, too."

- To end speculation indicating otherwise, the Monster’s Ball match scheduled for Sunday’s TNA Bound For Glory pay-per-view with Rhino vs. Abyss vs. Raven vs. Black Reign will take place. The match had been questioned because it is not listed on TNA’s web site, however, as of the time of this writing the match is still on.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A new WWE backstage announcer debuts on this week's edition of SmackDown. She conducts a backstage interview with Rey Mysterio regarding Finlay. Her name is Anastacia Rose, though she simply goes under her first name on the show. Rose is a 24-year-old make-up artist/choreographer/dancer/lyricist from West Hollywood, CA that was a contestant on the CW's Pussycat Dolls Present: The Search for the Next Doll reality show earlier in the year. She finished in fifth place on the show. She was also a backup dancer for The Pussycat Dolls’ music video Dont Cha.

Jillian has posted up a new blog on her MySpace. She says that this has been a bad week for her. She also notes that she won't be on the entire European tour as they only need her for TV on Monday.

Lilian Garcia is doing the media rounds today to help promote her music album, ¡Quiero Vivir!. She'll be appearing on Sirius Radio's "Derek and Romaine Show" between 9 and 10 p.m tonight. She also appeared on Maxim Radio and the La Kalle 105.9FM Morning Show this morning. Lilian also has an autograph signing tonight at FYE 3450 Jerome Avenue #3452 Bronx, NY 10467-1002 from 6pm-8pm.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Travis40

If I ever see Karen Angle wrestle...I'll shoot myself. lmao at the love story of Karen and Kurt...meeting at Hooters :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Travis40

^I never thought of that.......╔╗╔═╦╗
..........................................║╚╣║║╚╗
..........................................╚═╩═╩═╝

Kurt and his big goofy smile walking into Hooters :roflmao:

JHar888

Reaction score
Call me crazy, but I think Karen Angle is so damn hot. Hopefully we'll be seeing her in a bra and panties match...And as for SmackDown!, not that I'll be watching it, but I'm curious to see the new interviewer...

Switchy

Reaction score
As I already said, Karen Angle should replace Ms Brooks (who gets injured somehow in the Kaz/Roode match) reluctantly and then leave the ring right until the end and eliminate Gail Kim who thinks she won. She might be watching too many Chyna matches though when she said she can beat some of the guys. Karen pinning Shark Boy, ROFL.

Michele

Reaction score
Jillian is upset because she broke up with her boyfriend Tank Toland I think?

CenaMark54

I'm with you on that one. She looks like Francine a bit.

Ms. Brook is just like Jillian. Ugly with big breasts.

I'd bang either one any day. Ms Brooks is hot in the MILF hunter sort of way. Jillian was hot in the girl next door with big tits sort of way until she got the face lift and nose job.