Angle's video already on the net

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Soulpower

^^^TNA didn't make the movie, Spike TV did. They have enough money to make this movie, and obviously they didn't mind making it.

LKP

How angle just walked out after not long locking the door just made me think where was the logic? he lcoked it then beat up people then walked out with out unlocking it. I bet his adrenaline helped him out eh?

gashface

Reaction score
Hmmm I'm not sure about this, kinda lame. TNA should spend more time and effort on their actual ACTION instead of scripting action.

But I guess if this is an advert for spikeTV it's pretty funny.

J

I thought it was funny...Like when he says "How did you know my drink"...When the chicks pouring him milk...that was funny...

bdogg1

Reaction score
Pathetic. i thought it was so sad that they try to at least get some people who look like the WWE's performers. at least when there was the monday night wars WWF had hogan and macho man as old wrestlers signing with WCW. THIS was just sad with the voice overs and the unlocked door and his constant pussy references.:disgust:

Christian

Reaction score
Total Nonstop Assholes....its funny how one of there own home grwn guys (Matt Bentley) even says TNA lost credibilty. TNA is WWE's development ground, another WCW knockoff.

ya lets all listen to matt bentley, thats like saying someone like daivari quits the WWE and starts talking shit about them. QQ, noone cares.