Android Users

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Slash

Reaction score
Any Android users on the forum. If so what phone do you have? If not are you thinking about getting one.

I got the Epic 4g its a pretty sweet phone like it a lot better the the Iphone. What about you guys/gals.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
I have the Backflip, AT&T's Android made by Motorola. I am very satisfied with it. I refuse to get an Iphone until they get a real keyboard for the damn thing.

Slash

Reaction score
That was the main thing for me getting a new phone I text way to much that i need a hard keyboard I cannot use the virtual ones for crap!

Reaction score
I've an epic as well. Actually all 5 people that I live with have it. Slash, avoid the new update though, it won't allow full silent mode. Solid phone otherwise.

Slash

Reaction score
Yaaaaa I kinda already got the update as it was supposed to be a well...update but instead made my phone pretty laggy and some other stuff not work. It was a horrible decision for them to push that out.

noumenon

Reaction score
I had a Samsung Vibrant. Really nice phone, lots of cool stuff to do on it but the battery life was absolutely horrid. I didn't really use the phone to it's "full potential" and it's lack of keyboard and battery life just became a little too much. I gave it to my girl and got a Blackberry which I'm much happier with. The Android operating system is really nice, lots of awesome apps but I find the nicer Android phones all seem to lack keyboards and die after about an hour of usage. They're great phones for people who like to play games and check out a lot of (for the most part) expendable apps.
I'd honestly recommend a Blackberry if you're looking for a good smart phone. Easier internet usage, better battery life and a keyboard.

Anarchy

Reaction score
Samsung Intercept by Sprint, very nice. Best of everything and it has a Qwerk keyboard.

...god...

Reaction score
The new LG Quantum windows phone. Has a full keyboard and all that, shits pretty bad ass. Can put music on it through WMP. Only bad part is the cases fucking BLOW, none of em fit or work properly, they've recalled em.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I still have the iPhone 3GS right now but might upgrade soon. Dunno if I feel like signing another 3 year contract though.

And uhh, for those of you complaining about the iPhone's virtual keyboard I have the following Simpson's quote for you to think about.

"The finger you have used to dial is too fat. To obtain a special dialing wand please mash the keypad with your palm now."

You bunch of fatties. :D