Andrade Sammy Guevara twitter feud cancels matches

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Also can we acknowledge that it's fucking WILD AS FUCK that Sammy is still on the show tonight, but Andrade isn't? Like how the FUCK were Punk and The Elite IMMEDIATELY removed/suspended/sent home, all dudes VASTLY superior to Sammy in multiple senses, yet Sammy wasn't. Makes no fucking sense whatsoever. Like he's a problem, has shown it multiple times, and has faced little to no punishment in comparison to other situations of the same kind.
I mean. We don’t know what happened tonight…. With what you mentioned. They went to Punk(even if Punk said to) and Punk threw a punch. For all we know Andrade showed up, punches Sammy, and that’s it. Guess Sammy should get sent home for just standing around and getting punched

Reactions: Roy Mustang

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
Reaction score
Website
www.ratswithwings.com
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
n4HSWck
Favorite Wrestler
kofi
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
edge
I mean. We don’t know what happened tonight…. With what you mentioned. They went to Punk(even if Punk said to) and Punk threw a punch. For all we know Andrade showed up, punches Sammy, and that’s it. Guess Sammy should get sent home for just standing around and getting punched
TMZ literally said that Andrade confronted him to talk, Sammy pushed him, and Andrade responded with punches and then Sammy did as well. And that now multiple people on the roster are pissed at Sammy for doing what they were told not to do.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
TMZ literally said that Andrade confronted him to talk, Sammy pushed him, and Andrade responded with punches and then Sammy did as well. And that now multiple people on the roster are pissed at Sammy for doing what they were told not to do.
People pissed at Sammy but not Andrade? :heston when he’s the one who aired everything out. Which is what they was told NOT to do…

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
People pissed at Sammy but not Andrade? :heston when he’s the one who aired everything out. Which is what they was told NOT to do…

Well I think it might be that Sammy seems to have not been punished lol Mad at that not exclusively mad at him and not Andrade...Andrade was sent home. People are biased against Sammy but I have barely seen any defending Andrade here at least compared to how hard people defended Punk for days after that until more details cam eout lol

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Well I think it might be that Sammy seems to have not been punished lol Mad at that not exclusively mad at him and not Andrade...Andrade was sent home. People are biased against Sammy but I have barely seen any defending Andrade here at least compared to how hard people defended Punk for days after that until more details cam eout lol
If it’s mad at what happened sure. But mad at Sammy then I’m just confused. He ain’t innocent as I said already, and I do think if he did anything to send him home. But like Jonny said Sammy did what they was told not to do… when Andrade was who put the shit out in public.

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
I will defend Andrade all day

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
Reaction score
Website
www.ratswithwings.com
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
n4HSWck
Favorite Wrestler
kofi
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
edge
All Andrade did was answer a question and say that everything was cool after he asked him about an issue and it was all good. Sammy blew it out of proportion.
“I had an issue with him because he once came to the locker room and complained that we hit him too hard. It’s wrestling, solve it in the ring. If I hit hard, hit me hard too. I learned that he came in and that he accused me like a little girl,” Andrade El Idolo said (via Fightful). “After I learned about it, I spoke to him and asked if he had an issue with me, but he said he did not and that’s all there was to it."

Is very tame in comparison to Sammy's response

"YOU didnt say shit to me you liar but heres some truth you ungrateful prick You would be jobless if it wasn’t for your dad in law. Are you really mad at me or mad at yourself for failing to get over for a SECOND time. Just go back to Wwe like we all know you want to do & fuck off"

One is incredibly professional and one is incredibly childish and picking a fight.

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
Reaction score
Website
www.ratswithwings.com
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
n4HSWck
Favorite Wrestler
kofi
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Also let me clarify, I do hate Sammy, but I also do not give a single fuck about Andrade one way or the other.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
All Andrade did was answer a question and say that everything was cool after he asked him about an issue and it was all good. Sammy blew it out of proportion.
“I had an issue with him because he once came to the locker room and complained that we hit him too hard. It’s wrestling, solve it in the ring. If I hit hard, hit me hard too. I learned that he came in and that he accused me like a little girl,” Andrade El Idolo said (via Fightful). “After I learned about it, I spoke to him and asked if he had an issue with me, but he said he did not and that’s all there was to it."

Is very tame in comparison to Sammy's response

"YOU didnt say shit to me you liar but heres some truth you ungrateful prick You would be jobless if it wasn’t for your dad in law. Are you really mad at me or mad at yourself for failing to get over for a SECOND time. Just go back to Wwe like we all know you want to do & fuck off"

One is incredibly professional and one is incredibly childish and picking a fight.
But they was legit just told not to air out any backstage drama….. he also buried the company and other companies as well. But cool. Andrade didn’t do anything wrong.

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
Reaction score
Website
www.ratswithwings.com
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
n4HSWck
Favorite Wrestler
kofi
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
edge
But they was legit just told not to air out any backstage drama….. he also buried the company and other companies as well. But cool. Andrade didn’t do anything wrong.
Oh I'm not saying he didn't do anything wrong, I'm saying one did way worse than the other and the different levels of anger towards the two is completely justified.

Bad News Booty

I Fancy Martina
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler