Andrade Sammy Guevara twitter feud cancels matches

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sabretooth

Reaction score
You can 100% tell any employee actively trying to get fired that fighting won't work lmao especially if you inform them they'll be sent home and suspended if they do
Well then the fact that he did it anyway makes it even better lol

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Well you see how well it worked out

Andrade was going to do something wild no matter what. He had clearly made up his mind. Like it's obvious it was pre-mediated. Say what you want about Punk and I've said a lot... he may have come with the plan to shoot but I don't think came to have a fight trying to get fired. Seems like Andrade did.

Reactions: Hidden Blaze

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
The funny thing is I definitely like Andrade more than Sammy, but I also like Sammy and Andrade is fucking up in every way imaginable here. Imagine doing all this and then negotiating with WWE or Japan?

Reactions: Hidden Blaze

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Andrade was going to do something wild no matter what. He had clearly made up his mind. Like it's obvious it was pre-mediated. Say what you want about Punk and I've said a lot... he may have come with the plan to shoot but I don't think came to have a fight trying to get fired. Seems like Andrade did.

Yeah I said from the start with the Punk stuff thay regardless of what Punk did, if the Elite would have just waited then there wouldn't have been that immediate issue and the whole fiasco could have been avoided.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
The funny thing is I definitely like Andrade more than Sammy, but I also like Sammy and Andrade is fucking up in every way imaginable here. Imagine doing all this and then negotiating with WWE or Japan?
yeah if either of those companies entertained an offer, it shows how ass backwards this business is. But...

Roy Mustang

Reaction score

Like in the ring Andrade is someone I think is amazing. See my BTB thread. He was world champion for 6 months. But here he acted out of order

Reactions: Kross Rhodes

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers

What a crazy is if he actually gets fired soon, idk if any of this would deter Trips (even tho it should). The Jeff Hardy shit didn't deter Tony either sadly

Reactions: Kross Rhodes

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Yeah I said from the start with the Punk stuff thay regardless of what Punk did, if the Elite would have just waited then there wouldn't have been that immediate issue and the whole fiasco could have been avoided.

Whilst I don't think I would do much differently than the elite and I stand by Punk being more in the wrong, you ain't wrong. Punk wouldn't rock up on Wednesday trying to punch them imo

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Like in the ring Andrade is someone I think is amazing. See my BTB thread. He was world champion for 6 months. But here he acted out of order

This fucker with the cheap plug

Sabretooth

Reaction score
WWE should bring in every single person that started a fight in AEW and put them in a stable called the Backstage Brawlers

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Whilst I don't think I would do much differently than the elite and I stand by Punk being more in the wrong, you ain't wrong. Punk wouldn't rock up on Wednesday trying to punch them imo

Hangman no-sold it and I respect him a lot for that tbh

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
I could actually answer what would happen if Andrade tried to New Japan after this