Andersen Vega

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WelshyBOI

Reaction score
Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysilio
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
X2VL4FM
Favorite Wrestler
lita
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Sports Team
53tBXAk
Character name
Andersen Vega.

Nicknames
"The Old Bastard"
The Resident Prick"
A "God Amongst Men"

Height
5’11”

Weight
223lbs

Age or D.O.B.
44 (17th August 1978)

Billed From
Newark, New Jersey

Face/heel/tweener
Heel

Gimmick
Andersen Vega is the living embodiment of the literal definition of a prick. Wikipedia describes the modern definition of the word "prick" as "an obnoxious person. An unprincipled and selfish man who high-handedly abuses others and who capriciously exhibits little or no regard for justice". He's the type of guy that'll slap your grandmother or kidnap your family pet with the sole purpose of seeing you suffer. He's driven opponents LITERALLY insane over months of torment. He's ended careers, and not on accident. He's spat in the face of authority, fellow wrestlers, audience members... you name it, he's probably found some way to piss them off...he's just an all-around pleasant guy to be around.

Backstory
Andersen Vega was born into a wrestling family, with both his mother and father having competed during the 60s, 70s and early 80s, and his older brother debuting in 1989. Despite the fact that neither of his parents found much success in terms of championships or fame, they still decided to push their children into the business as they felt that they could become successful. Making his debut in 1993 at the age of 15, Andersen lived up to his parent's expectations and over the next 25 years, he accumulated a treasure trove of championship titles across several independent promotions before signing with RWK in 2017.

Throughout the course of his life and career, Andersen Vega struggled with addiction, having been a heavy drinker for most of his 20s and 30s, which lead to a decline in his health that forced him into extended periods of inactivity and culminated in the single most humiliating moment of his career. At RWK's biggest ever show, Grand Coronation 2, Vega was scheduled to face off against Slate Bass for the RWK European Championship, however, Vega turned up extremely drunk, and was promptly destroyed by "The Torn Warrior" in less than a minute. Although Vega would enter and complete rehab soon after the incident, his reputation and self-confidence took a substantial hit. After a long and arduous rehabilitation program, Vega returned to RWK with the goal of rebuilding his reputation. His return was a success, proving himself still capable of competing with the very best over the course of 4 months, before temporarily hanging up his boots in 2018 after wrestling in the main event of RWK's final ever show, Democracy Rules.

In February 2020, after a near year and a half retirement, Vega once again felt the urge to return to Professional Wrestling and signed a deal with LDW, looking to once again prove to himself that he can still compete at the highest of levels...in that spirit, he immediately set his sights on one of LDW's greatest and most beloved competitors, Reagan Cole. Over the course of nearly half a year, Vega made Cole's life hell...he attacked him after matches, handcuffed him to a steel cage and beat his brains in with a baseball bat, continued that assault the following show and took Reagan out of action for over a month with a severe head injury, and after Reagan made Vega tap at LDW's Brawlhalla PPV and earnt himself a shot at World Champion Patriot at the upcoming Manifest Destiny PPV, Vega challenged and defeated the World Champion to earn himself a spot in that match, making it a Triple Threat. LDW, however, would close it's doors after Vega's victory over the World Champion due to the Coronavirus Pandemic, and as a result, LDW became the second company IN A ROW to cease operations after an Andersen Vega main event show...will FWA survive if Vega makes it to the main event? Let's find out!

Non-FWA accomplishments
WWEF Precision

WWEF Iron Man Champion (1 time)
WWEF World Heavyweight Champion (1 time)
WWEF Precision Champion (1 time)
First Man to Win Both World Championships in Precision
Feud of the Year (2016) vs. Jack Rogue

Total Ring Entertainment (TRE)
TRE World Champion (1 time)
TRE Hardcore Champion (1 time)

European Wrestling Order (EWO)
EWO Hardcore Champion (3 times)

WarZone Wrestling (WZW)
WZW Tag Team Champion (1 time) - with Damian

Pro-Wrestling League (PWL)
PWL World Champion (3 times)
PWL Intercontinental Champion (1 time)
PWL Hardcore Champion (7 times)
PWL Tag Team Champion (1 time) - with Damian
First PWL Triple Crown Champion
First PWL Grand Slam Champion

Xtreme Wrestling Federation (XWF)
XWF Junior Heavyweight Champion (1 time)

FWA accomplishments
Ain’t got none, and it’ll likely stay that way, lol.

FWA win-loss record, if you wish to keep one#
1-0-0

Allies
None, really...I can't imagine why.

Rivals
I mean...Vega thoroughly enjoyed abusing Reagan Cole, but that was more batting practice than a competitive rivalry if I'm being honest.:lmao

Style of wrestling (brawler, high flyer, technical, etc.)
Solid technical wrestler with good striking, and will do whatever it takes to win, be that fairly or using underhanded methods, without hesitation if an opening appears. He is the dirtiest player in the E-Fedding game. If he wins, it usually is as a result of his out-of-the-box thinking when it comes to cheating. Think Eddie Guerrero but more ruthless and evil in his methods.

Moveset
Grapples/Throws

Backstabber
Shin Breaker (Could also be used from the second rope as an Avalanche move)
Single-Leg Takedown/Knee Crusher Combo
Reverse Atomic Drop
DDT
Snap Powerslam (Orton Style)
Tilt-A-Whirl Backbreaker
Arm Drag
Famouser
Lou Thesz Press
Suplex
T-Bone Suplex
Neckbreaker

Strikes
Bitch Slap (heel move)
Enzuigiri
European Uppercut
Dropkick (To face, back or legs, or to counter a high-flying move)
Eye Rake/Poke (heel move)
Kick to the Groin (heel move)
Uppercut to the Groin (heel move)
Knife Edge Chop
Kitchen Sink (Running Knee to the stomach)
Headbutt

Submissions
Bow and Arrow
Sleeper Hold
Guillotine Choke

Finisher
Excalibur (Pedigree) (also uses Pepsi Plunge version on occasion)[/SPOILER]

Attire
Long black wrestling tights, with silver and blue trim and coat of arms style logo. Black knee-pad on the left knee, with a Skull and Crossbones style logo (with the skull wearing a crown and the crossbones being two baseball bats), and a black and silver knee brace over a visibly taped right knee. Black boots and kick pads, with blue and silver trim. Black wrist tape. Taped up left Elbow.

Base pic for your character (please include the name of the base pic and refer to our taken base pic thread)
Jason Statham
790deb9774e8c912f538fdcb6382e176.jpg

Theme music
Bad To The Bone” by George Thorogood & The Destroyers.

Entrance Attire
A black, halfway zipped-up hoodie with the hood up, and a leather jacket over the top of that. Black Baseball Bat.

Entrance
Bad to the Bone kicks in, to an eruption of boos. The lights dim, and moments later, a sole spotlight reveals the self-proclaimed "God Amongst Men" standing in the middle of the stage with his back facing the ring and his arms spread wide, with his trusty baseball bat occupying his right hand. Once the lyrics kick in, Vega rather gracefully spins on his left heel and comes to a stop when he faces the squared circle. After a momentary pause, Vega begins his descent down the ramp as Kurt Harrington introduces him.

Kurt Harrington: (Introduction)

Reaching the ringside area, Vega slowly makes his ascent up the steel steps and walks along the outer left-hand of the ring and stops facing the barely visible live crowd, and proceeds to rile them up before entering the ring from between the middle and top ropes. As the arena lights slowly illuminate the arena, Vega takes a nonchalant stroll around the inside of the ring as if he owned the place, before stopping when arriving at his corner. Slowly placing his baseball bat underneath the turnbuckle, Vega removes his leather jacket and drops it to the floor just outside the ring.

Introduction promo of at least two hundred words introducing your character to us: (I'll write it in a day or two)

The scene opens, and we are graced with the sight of what looks to be the inside of a professional wrestling gym. The walls are adorned with a plethora of wrestling memorabilia, such as trophies, championship belts, and marquees. Despite being displayed with apparent pride, the awards and posters seem to not be well looked after, with many of the awards having been dented and scratched, and posters missing corners. Despite looking like it hasn’t been cleaned in a while, the place is well equipped, with weight benches, treadmills, rowing machines, and punching bags of multiple varieties in various locations throughout, along with two full-sized wrestling rings. As far as inhabitants are concerned, there looks to be roughly 15-20 people scattered across the large room, all working on various techniques or just getting a sweat going. As the cameraman navigates their way past punching bags, wrestling rings, and several sweaty sacks of meat, we come to a slightly opened door, and after giving the door a knock, a manly voice behind the camera speaks.

"Uh, hello? Mr Vega? I'm here to film your promotional video for FWA...can I come in?"

After a second or two of silence, the cameraman receives an answer.

"Aye, come on in...and shut the door after you. It fucking reaks out there."

Having been given permission, we're taken through the doorway and into a neatly organized, if a little cramped, office space, that features a desk on which a computer that looks like it's only one generation removed from the typewriter sits, keyboard, mouse and screen included, a coffee cup that contains several pens, pencils and a ruler (I can't imagine why anyone would need a ruler, but it's there in case you need to...measure something, I suppose.) and a golden name plaque nailed to the front of the desk that reads "Andersen Vega". Sat in a seat situated behind the desk, and with his feet up on the table, a rugged, balding man whose wrinkled face makes it seem as though he's gone through some hard times in his life. As we get ever closer to the desk, the balding man looks up, directly into the camera and begins to speak in a voice that makes him sound as though he really can't be bothered to be doing this.

"So, I guess that introductions are in order...read the plaque. That's me. Now, I'm not someone who just assumes that everyone knows who I am, so I'm gonna tell you a little bit about myself...and I'm gonna make it quick because quite frankly, I'm not in the fucking mood to be doing this right now. But, I've been told I have to so that FWA management can see if I'm a good talker or something as if I'm some wet-behind-the-ear, fresh from the wrestling school kid who hasn't had so much as a wank, let alone a wrestling match in front of people...so, here we go..."

Taking his feet off the desk and adjusting himself so that his entire body is facing the camera, Vega rests his arms on the desk.

"I was born into a wrestling family, with my mother and father having wrestled in damn near every flea market and sewage system in the U.S, and so, I was pushed into wrestling with no choice in the matter, with my parents hoping that I would make a fuck ton of money and buy them a big house, and well...I made a fuck ton of money and my parents got none of it. I've won multiple championships across several promotions in a career spanning nearly thirty years, and I've had more retirements than Floyd Mayweather Jr, because, despite the fact that I so badly want to just quit and live a normal life, at the same time, I can't live without the feeling that a soldout, twenty-thousand seat arena filled with people who will inevitably hate my fucking guts because I've been beating the shit out of their favourite wrestler for months on end simply because I can, gives me...so, if I had to describe myself to you in one word...addict. Professional Wrestling is the drug I want to escape but at the same time can't live without, and this, not for the first time and probably won't be the last...is my relapse."

And with that, the scene fades.

Last edited:

WelshyBOI

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
X2VL4FM
Favorite Wrestler
lita
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Sports Team
53tBXAk
It's not a long one, but it'll do for an intro, lol.
The scene opens, and we are graced with the sight of what looks to be the inside of a professional wrestling gym. The walls are adorned with a plethora of wrestling memorabilia, such as trophies, championship belts, and marquees. Despite being displayed with apparent pride, the awards and posters seem to not be well looked after, with many of the awards having been dented and scratched, and posters missing corners. Despite looking like it hasn’t been cleaned in a while, the place is well equipped, with weight benches, treadmills, rowing machines and punching bags of multiple varieties in various locations throughout, along with two full-sized wrestling rings. As far as inhabitants are concerned, there looks to be roughly 15-20 people scattered across the large room, all working on various techniques or just getting a sweat going. As the cameraman navigates their way past punching bags, wrestling rings and several sweaty sacks of meat, we come to a slightly opened door, and after giving the door a knock, a manly voice behind the camera speaks.

"Uh, hello? Mr Vega? I'm here to film your promotional video for FWA...can I come in?"

After a second or two of silence, the cameraman receives an answer.

"Aye, come on in...and shut the door after you. It fucking reaks out there."

Having been given permission, we're taken through the doorway and into a neatly organised, if a little cramped, office space, that features a desk on which a computer that looks like it's only one generation removed from the typewriter sits, keyboard, mouse and screen included, a coffee cup that contains several pens, pencils and a ruler (I can't imagine why anyone would need a ruler, but it's there in case you need to...measure something, I suppose.) and a golden name plaque nailed to the front of the desk that reads "Andersen Vega". Sat in a seat situated behind the desk, and with his feet up on the table, a rugged, balding man whose wrinkled face makes it seem as though he's gone through some hard times in his life. As we get ever closer to the desk, the balding man looks up, directly into the camera and begins to speak in a voice that makes him sound as though he really can't be bothered to be doing this.

"So, I guess that introductions are in order...read the plaque. That's me. Now, I'm not someone who just assumes that everyone knows who I am, so I'm gonna tell you a little bit about myself...and I'm gonna make it quick because quite frankly, I'm not in the fucking mood to be doing this right now. But, I've been told I have to so that FWA management can see if I'm a good talker or something as if I'm some wet-behind-the-ear, fresh from the wrestling school kid who hasn't had so much as a wank, let alone a wrestling match in front of people...so, here we go..."

Taking his feet off the desk and adjusting himself so that his entire body is facing the camera, Vega rests his arms on the desk.

"I was born into a wrestling family, with my mother and father having wrestled in damn near every flea market and sewage system in the U.S, and so, I was pushed into wrestling with no choice in the matter, with my parents hoping that I would make a fuck ton of money and buy them a big house, and well...I made a fuck ton of money and my parents got none of it. I've won multiple championships across several promotions in a career spanning nearly thirty years, and I've had more retirements than Floyd Mayweather Jr, because, despite the fact that I so badly want to just quit and live a normal life, at the same time, I can't live without the feeling that a soldout, twenty-thousand seat arena filled with people who will inevitably hate my fucking guts because I've been beating the shit out of their favourite wrestler for months on end simply because I can, gives me...so, if I had to describe myself to you in one word...addict. Professional Wrestling is the drug I want to escape but at the same time can't live without, and this, not for the first time and probably won't be the last...is my relapse."

And with that, the scene fades.

Last edited:

SupineSnake

FREE PALESTINE
Reaction score
Hello! Welcome to the fed.

Sorry about the delayed reaction here - welcome to the fed! Character looks good -- Statham was my first efed base pic lol.

One of the staff will be along shortly with some info about the next show, which happens to be our PPV. Results for the weeklies are due at the end of next week, and will be posted on both WC and WS. I imagine your first booking will be on the pay-per-view, card for which should be up on here next weekend.

WelshyBOI

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
X2VL4FM
Favorite Wrestler
lita
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Sports Team
53tBXAk
Hello! Welcome to the fed.

Sorry about the delayed reaction here - welcome to the fed! Character looks good -- Statham was my first efed base pic lol.

One of the staff will be along shortly with some info about the next show, which happens to be our PPV. Results for the weeklies are due at the end of next week, and will be posted on both WC and WS. I imagine your first booking will be on the pay-per-view, card for which should be up on here next weekend.
Thanks!

Yeah, I’ve been using Statham my entire E-Fed life. There ain’t many aged yet still good looking and athletic people to choose from that would fit my character, lol.

A PPV debut sounds great!

Quick question…Will Reagan Cole be at that PPV? and do I have permission to maim? :lmao (Abusing Reagan Cole is a favourite pass time for Vega, lol.)

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Quick question…Will Reagan Cole be at that PPV? and do I have permission to maim? :lmao (Abusing Reagan Cole is a favourite pass time for Vega, lol.)
…..You’re literally saying this to the person that’s facing me at the ppv, I don’t like it. XD

• Haha
Reactions: WelshyBOI

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Dammit. I make a come back and align face, and then a guy comes in as a heel, and we share the favorite pastime.

• Haha

WelshyBOI

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
X2VL4FM
Favorite Wrestler
lita
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Sports Team
53tBXAk
Dammit. I make a come back and align face, and then a guy comes in as a heel, and we share the favorite pastime.
Is it possible to have a team that’s simultaneously face AND heel? Like, you start the match to huge cheers and next the crowd starts throwing shit with you make the tag, lol. Absolutely torturing Reagan Cole should be a thing you share with people :lmao ;)

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Anybody got a problem with my tag team partner, they got a problem with me, and we all know what that means.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
  • Haha

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
If only I had my own character that also betrayed Reagan Cole in FWA. Oh well, maybe the masked Vampire girl needs to make friends with him then betray him because Reagan Cole is the one man with worse friends than Sting.

• Haha