"and thats the bottom line b/c the GM said so"

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mat Awesome

Reaction score
I thought the same way as This Guy, so then I started thinking of impersonators of WWE history and came up with Jason Sensation. I doubt it, but he's the best guy that fits after this week. We will have to wait for some weeks to come.

CMS

Reaction score
Wait what? Jason who? No way.

CMS

Reaction score
Just because you posted a pic it doesnt make the post less moronic

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
At least they thought of something so as to not make this thing get stale. I wonder how long these teases are going to go on for? I'd be funny if they did all these big teases only for it to be like Micheal Cole or something. I want Abe Washington!!

hbkfan

Reaction score
as much as id love for it to be austin or rock im having a bad feeling it will end up being cole.

iamironman

Reaction score
i just got an idea but most of you wont like it i know but im lookin aat the facts

say they do keep doing this wek after week emulating lines form diffrent famous wrestlers

name a wrestler part of whose gimmick is imitating other famous wreslters

EUGENE

(which i wont know if ill like or not but i may mark for slightly since i live near Lousiville KY)