And Hulk Hogan's Role At Wrestlemania XXX Is...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
http://www.pro-wrestling.com/news.php?a=1&n=NTIyMjk=

Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter

As of this past weekend, the plan for Hulk Hogan at WrestleMania 30 was for him to host the show similar to what The Rock did at WrestleMania XXVII.

As noted earlier, Hulk Hogan did not pass a recent WWE physical and won't be involved in anything physical at the pay-per-view event.

Thankfully. I've always thought this would be the best role for him. And like with Rock, he could have a few interactions with other superstars backstage and such. Like with Piper as a callback to the original Wrestlemania, or with the current face of the company John Cena. Or whoever else.

Reactions: Wacokid27

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Rock hosting was terrible. I remember the lamest Rock promo of all time taking up like 20 minutes

Reactions: Wacokid27

TheArabHammer

Don't call it a comeback
Reaction score

Thankfully. I've always thought this would be the best role for him. And like with Rock, he could have a few interactions with other superstars backstage and such. Like with Piper as a callback to the original Wrestlemania, or with the current face of the company John Cena. Or whoever else.
At the very least he needs to do the Hogan punch to someone and end their life

CrayJ Lee

Champion
Reaction score
Website
bewitchingbennett.tumblr.com
I wish I was actually looking forward to this. Sadly he had a non-wrestling role on TNA as well and he drove me nuts. Hopefully he does a better job though at Wrestlemania than he did on TNA...

Laura

The Showoff
Reaction score
Rock hosting was terrible. I remember the lamest Rock promo of all time taking up like 20 minutes
I agree with this. If not even the Rock could do it very well, how the hell is a broken down and half senile Hogan going to?

Still, better than a match.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I agree with this. If not even the Rock could do it very well, how the hell is a broken down and half senile Hogan going to?

Still, better than a match.
Idk, neither will be good and the match would have provided a lot more comedy, plus he only would have came out once whereas now he will probably get 4-5 segments.

match was the way to go lol

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
He should officially pass the shaking hulk out move onto Daniel Bryan lol

Laura

The Showoff
Reaction score
Idk, neither will be good and the match would have provided a lot more comedy, plus he only would have came out once whereas now he will probably get 4-5 segments.

match was the way to go lol
That's true, and he might even snap a leg in a match, which would be worth a chuckle, lol.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score

Rock hosting wasn't terrible. It's usually WWE who takes it in the wrong direction and makes it terrible. Even if he cut a bad promo, it was most likely WWE's fault and that doesn't mean he was a bad host. lol

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Imagine how epic it would be if there was a backstage segment where Hogan, Austin and Cena all ended up on-screen at the same time. The Rock being there with them would make it even more epic but he won't be able to make Wrestlemania, unfortunately. (Then again, maybe he could make a special appearance via satellite lol...)

cactus jack

Jobber
Reaction score

I think he should be special guest ref in the main event