ANALD (ARNOLD)...NEW TITLES

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Klide

- There has been talk within WWE of trying to get California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger to host RAW when they come to California in early 2010.

- Apparently WWE is planning on introducing a new Heavyweight belt to TV soon and maybe some other belts. Not much else is known on this but it may be just that one of the top title belts gets re-done.

Source: F4W Newsletter

Id be sick to have the GOVERNATOR host RAW hell yeah... and theres u answer to new heavyweight belts..no wonder they hay 10% on belts on shop zone

Evil Austin

It'd be something interesting, but I thought they were planning on having Rock on Raw in early 2010? If anything he should introduce the new titles not Arnold, Rock won't botch like that guy that said Summerfest... Rock knows his wrestling ><

TK.GFX

Reaction score
It'd be something interesting, but I thought they were planning on having Rock on Raw in early 2010? If anything he should introduce the new titles not Arnold, Rock won't botch like that guy that said Summerfest... Rock knows his wrestling ><

Don't worry, I'm sure there's enough Early 2010 to go around.

I'll be looking forward to AHNOLD!'s mic time. (GET TO DA CHOPPAH!)

pocket

Reaction score
I told you guys about the new belt coming but the words "fake" and "Rumour" were used! Still doubting my sources now?

As for Arnie hosting Raw? Why not, hey the guest host gimmick is terrible but at least we know Arnie is a fan, and he's appeared on SD before... punching HHH in the mush!

The whole guest host crap won't be ending soon either.... for me, the talks with Bret Hart to return as a weekly character are the light at the end of the tunnel! He is our Luke Skywalker! Hoping that he'll save us/Raw from this nightmare era of celebs shamelessly plugging their own b-list careers and botching summerfest promos.

The sooner we have a new permanent GM on Raw and Smackdown for the matter (as Teddy Long is worse as GM than ZZ Top were) the better for everyone who is involved or is a fan of WWE! If we are blessed with Bret as the GM of Raw then that'll be one hell of a bonus!!!

SAVE_US_BRET!

2284990927_e30dcff2f0.jpg

The next GM of Raw!!!!

Airfixx

Is Bret as GM REALLY the answer to WWEs problems?

He needs to be in a spot where at least his athletic reputation will be able to rub off (Isn't pushing Hart Dynasty with him as mentor is glaringly obvious?)... GMs are essentially mic men and that was never really Bret's strong point. He got much better over the years, but still wasn't that great.

Things that Bret can't save us from:

*They won't make new guys cos every time they do they get burned.
*Themed PPVs putting a stranglehold on creative.
*Crippled old bikers with a misguided sense of integrity.

....Oh, and the return of Flair. ---->>>>>>>

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
I can see now that I wont be watching RAW every week for very much longer. Guest hosting up until 2010?

the dark knight

writers better start thinking up one liners then :laugh:

why cant the prick go back to acting...

Reaction score
Here's the answer to the belts situation: Have Arnold host RAW, bring out John Cena's "Wigger" Championship and have him Terminate it with a Vulcan Chain Gun, like he did all those cop cars in T2. Problem solved.

Fuck Cena's "Rappin" belt. Unworthy piece of shit.

Klide

i dont think Arnold is gonna introduce new titles that was different spoiler it just happen to be at the same page as the Arnold one.

Rated RJC

Reaction score
Something tells me that the new title is going to replace the WHC instead of the Spinner Belt, maybe even another spinner or some gaudy looking belt. I for one would love to see a newer version of the WWF Title circa '99-'02 to replace the spinner belt but the classic WHC is too history filled to replace.

noumenon

Well...
The tag belts obviously need one belt.
US title belt looks horrible
And since we're kid friendly now, the WHC doesn't exactly appeal to kids does it? So I'd say it's a safe bet we're throwing prestige out the window.

Kaedon

Reaction score
Yeah the belts arent WORTHLESS enough as is. Let's throw a few more on the pile.

xtremebadass

I say just change the WWE, US, and Tag Team Championships.

The IC belt is flawless and the WHC is legendary.

I say throw the Diva's belt in the garbage and just keep the Women's title.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
We need more Main Event superstars then we need titles.

Bret looks old as fuck in that photo like he needs a nap in one of those oxygen chambers.