An Update on the contracts of Samoa Joe & TNA

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

FlamesofFury

Reaction score
The little place in the back of your mind that you
PWInsider is reporting that Samoa Joe and Alex Shelley are both under deals with TNA and neither of their deals are expiring anytime soon. There have been numerous reports making the rounds stating otherwise or that both had plans on exiting the company pretty soon. According to reports, Joe still has a year left on his deal, while the length on Shelley's deal remains unknown at this time but he doesn't appear to be in the "doghouse" or anything of the sort
--------------------------
Believe it or not this hurts the ROH marks in the world

PeepShow

DAMN IT! I like Shelley, but ship Joes wanna be samoan stretchmark ass off to the WWE. TNA doesnt need him

Reaction score
NOOOOOOOOO!!!!! I wanted Joe back in ROH!!! Im one of the biggest Joe marks you'll ever find and I need him back in my favorite company!! Dammit!

TNA BETTER fucking give him the World Title at BFG

ion256

Reaction score
NOOOOOOOOO!!!!! I wanted Joe back in ROH!!! Im one of the biggest Joe marks you'll ever find and I need him back in my favorite company!! Dammit!

TNA BETTER fucking give him the World Title at BFG

yeah let him go back to roh so he can make less money and hopefully kill his career

god i dont understand the love for roh every match i saw from that company has been super boring and put me to sleep after 10 minutes even joe vs punk and i love there post roh matches

Reaction score
yeah let him go back to roh so he can make less money and hopefully kill his career

god i dont understand the love for roh every match i saw from that company has been super boring and put me to sleep after 10 minutes even joe vs punk and i love there post roh matches

So, what wrestling do you like? Just curious cause everyone knows ROH has a crapload of MOTY canidates already, as they do every year....

Yeah, about the news, I dunno if you TNA fans realize this, but its the management's fault that Joe hasn't been exciting lately, so why are you blaming him? Honestly, Christian hasn't been up to par lately (*OMFGZ gasp*), and you haven't been ragging on him. Just a little elaboration would be nice.

Travis40

^ I was about to say the same thing Flair....damn you for stealing my ideas and my posts...

PeepShow

ROFL, Ive gone over this about every day for the past month FFTG.

1. Joe is Fat, Cage is not. :)
2. Joe is stale, Cage is not. :)
3. Joe says the same promo and it sucks, Cages dont :)
4. Joe has a towel, Cage does not. :)
5. Joe is Fat :)

Anyway, I just have always found Christian fun to watch and entertaining. I cant say the same thing for a guy whos stomach fat rolls are every time he moves. :puke:

Reaction score

Anyway, I just have always found Christian fun to watch and entertaining. I cant say the same thing for a guy whos stomach fat rolls are every time he moves. :puke:

I know, and I can't change your opinion, but I wish I could lol. Look, I'm not trying to convert you or anything, I mean your a TNA fan and I'm not, so theres really no point in arguing anymore lol. :)

ion256

Reaction score
So, what wrestling do you like? Just curious cause everyone knows ROH has a crapload of MOTY canidates already, as they do every year....

Yeah, about the news, I dunno if you TNA fans realize this, but its the management's fault that Joe hasn't been exciting lately, so why are you blaming him? Honestly, Christian hasn't been up to par lately (*OMFGZ gasp*), and you haven't been ragging on him. Just a little elaboration would be nice.

as of right now there is no wrestling promotion i truly like (in the usa). now for the style of wrestling i love i like both the old ecw style(and not just the hardcore matches) and the old 1980's style matches. if there is 1 thing i hate its matches that go way to long for no good reason, for me to love roh they would have to shorten there opening matches to about 5 or 10 minutes at best there mid-card matches to 10 to 15 minutes and only have there main event go 20+ that way i dont get bored out of my mind waiting for it to end as far as moty matches if the guys in the ring are fun to watch thats all that matters to me not how great the match was and if it makes moty heck most of the matches i like never made moty (only 1 or 2) there is only 2 roh matches i can say i like the tag-team scramble cage match with the sat's, evens and hart, special k and the backseat boys(there was 1 other team but i cant remember who) i liked it for all the high spots the 2nd was a 4-way between joe, evens, ebessan and delerious the only reason i liked it was because its was funny

so why you guys watch roh i will watch classic nwa matches from the 80's and be twice as excited

Reaction score
as of right now there is no wrestling promotion i truly like (in the usa). now for the style of wrestling i love i like both the old ecw style(and not just the hardcore matches) and the old 1980's style matches. if there is 1 thing i hate its matches that go way to long for no good reason, for me to love roh they would have to shorten there opening matches to about 5 or 10 minutes at best there mid-card matches to 10 to 15 minutes and only have there main event go 20+ that way i dont get bored out of my mind waiting for it to end as far as moty matches if the guys in the ring are fun to watch thats all that matters to me not how great the match was and if it makes moty heck most of the matches i like never made moty (only 1 or 2) there is only 2 roh matches i can say i like the tag-team scramble cage match with the sat's, evens and hart, special k and the backseat boys(there was 1 other team but i cant remember who) i liked it for all the high spots the 2nd was a 4-way between joe, evens, ebessan and delerious the only reason i liked it was because its was funny

so why you guys watch roh i will watch classic nwa matches from the 80's and be twice as excited

Its kind of odd that you like Puro feds (judging by your Liger avatar), as I do, and don't like ROH. ROH is very similar to that style of wrestling, as long matches are common overseas as well. Long matches have, and always will make matches have more pshycology, because everything doesn't have to happen all at once. I'm not saying short matches aren't good or even great, and the majority of matches AREshorter than 15 minutes, but you will find that most 5 star matches go at least 20 minuetes more or less.

And I like 80s NWA too. Theres nothing wrong with it, but you have to admit they did have some crap going on around that time as well. I'm not saying they didn't have some classics, but to say its twice as exciting as ROH is a statement that falls a bit short.

gashface

Reaction score

Your opinion is Blue. Joe can wrestle, yes Christian is entertaining promo wise. But Joe can wrestle, and his weight doesn't matter fuck all, weight helps to pack some strength behind it. For somebody who comes on the forum so much to support TNA, you don't know much about how to make TNA a good product, keeping Joe and using him correctly is part of the way to make TNA's product successful, like Christian Cage is.

Do you watch TNA to actually watch TNA, or do you watch TNA so you can stare at Christians stomach? I'm just wondering here.

LKP

Joe on ecw show would be sweet a good way to bring him into it. Feuds with cm punk can be gold.