An Unbelievable Rumour Regarding AJ/Cena & Vince Mcmahon.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Ok let me make this clear to you all Barbie has only ever dated Test, Batista, Justin from WWE thats it. They were proper relationships. Shes NOT slept with anyone else in WWE. Barbie is now dating Sheldon and has been since 2011. Also let me make soemthing else clear to you all Barbie took time off in May 2012 as she wanted a break she had been on the road none stop since joining WWE at 19 years old thats 6 years and on a full time schedule which takes over your life. She requested the break and got it granted. Theres no other reason why she had this time off. While on this break Barbie obviously made plans to quit the business and do something else which is perfectly normal being a wrestler is not an easy job and she obviously wanted a change so shes left to do something else she was NOT fired because of anything else. Now lets close this thread

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Why would we close an active discussion regarding one of WWE's storylines? :hmm:

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
BrockLesnarFanForLife said:
Ok let me make this clear to you all Barbie has only ever dated Test, Batista, Justin from WWE thats it.

Urm, she dated Chris Jericho, slept with Ziggler, and numerous others. Jesus I never even knew about Justin or Batista lmao, so many.

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Imagine if Cena just told Vince he's out. lol Vince would be screwed. Cena pulls him in a lot of money.