An Unbelievable Rumour Regarding AJ/Cena & Vince Mcmahon.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
This report is originated from WrestlingNewsWorld.com
Wrestling News World reported in July that "Kelly Kelly was given time off from WWE to avoid having her name come up in Cena’s divorce."
It is reported that the two had an affair while Cena was married so the company then covered Kelly Kelly by taking her off tours and giving her time off. After John Cena's divorce was done he and Vince had a rumoured “war of words” which resulted in Kelly Kelly being released as part of this conversation.
Vince then changed storyline angles to focus on Ryback and the angle shown on Raw yesterday where AJ got "sacked" as GM because she was “fraternizing” with Cena. Wrestling News World says that "this is a direct rib at Cena" for the additional punishment from their "chat". Vince is said to want to see if John will still be "his model employee" and go with anything that Vince can throw at him.
Obviously, this is a rumour but this would be an incredibly risky move by Vince if true.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
If this is true. Kelly can be said to have possibly ruined a career. Well done lass!

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
If true wow, yeah. I don't think it's true though. It'd be nice to see Cena off the spotlight for a while, not that they can afford that but anyway.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
People say Cena being out of the mix is a good thing but it really isn't. They have zero star power without his ass.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
That's why I think him being out of the mix would be a good thing, because it would force them to make a new top star.

As for the story, Kelly Kelly is a well known slut, and so Cena having an affair with her is definitely believable. As for Vince ribbing Cena with this... Vince has had a falling out with all his top guys at some point (Hogan, Bret, Austin, Rock), so it's not implausible that Vince and Cena might have a rough business relationship with each other at times. And Vince is a bit weird and crazy in real life (he once challenged one of his writers to a drag race and tried to run him off the road) so I can see him doing this to Cena.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
KevinLockard23 said:
That's why I think him being out of the mix would be a good thing, because it would force them to make a new top star.

As for the story, Kelly Kelly is a well known slut, and so Cena having an affair with her is definitely believable. As for Vince ribbing Cena with this... Vince has had a falling out with all his top guys at some point (Hogan, Bret, Austin, Rock), so it's not implausible that Vince and Cena might have a rough business relationship with each other at times. And Vince is a bit weird and crazy in real life (he once challenged one of his writers to a drag race and tried to run him off the road) so I can see him doing this to Cena.

:lol1: Damn, I had forgotten about that. Thanks for reminding me, this cracks me up.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Vince would never do this to Cena, because if Cena quit he knows WWE would be screwed. As you can see right now with their shitty ratings.

Mizfit

Jobber
Reaction score
Yes, Kelly kelly is probably a slut like everyone says or whatever but I don't believe this story. Like another website floating around on the web that you don't have to pay for seems to try to make wwe look bad. Since this news isn't free for people to see, I believe since you have got to pay to see this news, Its false. full of crap.

arianna

The Showoff
Reaction score
CM Punk said:
Sounds false.

:urm: It is false. :eek:tunga:

Jonathan said:
Vince would never do this to Cena, because if Cena quit he knows WWE would be screwed. As you can see right now with their shitty ratings.

I know! :upset: