An Official Apology To Mr. Crayo And A Statement

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Testify

Bully
Reaction score
Website
i.imgur.com
@[Crayo]

First of all, relax. Just relax. I am coming to you sir like a man because I' gonna apologize to you. I am sorry for the way I treated you, I am sorry for all the redicaments I've put you in, I am sorry for anything that I've done that has offended YOU.

I sincerely hope that you, Mr. Crayo, will accept my graceful apology because, in my modest opinion, it's in our best interest, both from business and wrestling standpoint, to continue to cooperate, whether it's new smileys, Ric Flair or similar.

Now, as the new face of wweforums.net, I have to apologize to all of those who I have maybe failed and have maybe lost their faith and support for me, that is my fans. I promise, no, I swear that the stuff like this won't happen again and I will continue to be the highly-educated university boss, the perchents God, The List executive, and an improved face of this forum via raising the bar once again, even if I have to go worldwide (BTW, the option of not being the role model and inspiration to children and thousands across the globe is not even an option).

Thank you all so very much and you're welcome.
Yours truly, Mr. Testify, Esq.

Reactions: Bort and Crayo

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Cue Randy Savage coming in to challenge for face of the forum.

Reactions: Testify

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
Testify said:
@[Crayo]

First of all, relax. Just relax. I am coming to you sir like a man because I' gonna apologize to you. I am sorry for the way I treated you, I am sorry for all the redicaments I've put you in, I am sorry for anything that I've done that has offended YOU.

I sincerely hope that you, Mr. Crayo, will accept my graceful apology because, in my modest opinion, it's in our best interest, both from business and wrestling standpoint, to continue to cooperate, whether it's new smileys, Ric Flair or similar.

Now, as the new face of wweforums.net, I have to apologize to all of those who I have maybe failed and have maybe lost their faith and support for me, that is my fans. I promise, no, I swear that the stuff like this won't happen again and I will continue to be the highly-educated university boss, the perchents God, The List executive, and an improved face of this forum via raising the bar once again, even if I have to go worldwide (BTW, the option of not being the role model and inspiration to children and thousands across the globe is not even an option).

:obama:

The GOAT thread/post.

Reactions: Testify

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Testify said:
@[Crayo]

STFU! U ARE NOT THE FACE OF WWEFORUMS.NET! IF ANYONE IS THE FACE OF THIS IT IS FUCKIN ME!

604dbd984f80b875b2429d9feab6d4fb.png

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Randy Savage & his duck image fucksuck

Are you guys honestly still entertained by his retardedness? We need to move on as a forum from the dark days that were the Randy savage era

Reactions: Bort

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Crayo said:
Oh Shucky Ducky Quack Quack.

WHY DID U FUCKIN CHANGE MY PIPE BOMB TO A DAM DUCK!

Dolph'sZiggler said:
Randy Savage & his duck image fucksuck

Are you guys honestly still entertained by his retardedness? We need to move on as a forum from the dark days that were the Randy savage era

STFU! U GUYS CHANGE MY PIPE BOMB TO DUCK TO PISS DON'T DEINED IT!

604dbd984f80b875b2429d9feab6d4fb.png

Testify

Bully
Reaction score
Website
i.imgur.com
@[Randy Savage]

First of all, you're a caps lock hill-billy. Second, I'm a fighting champion and the FACE of this company (forum, to be exact). Third, your #DickDuckBomb is roflmao.

Next thing, you're welcome.

And final thing, I'll fight you whenever you want, or whenever this forum wants. But don't hold anything back, bcuz I'm a freaking boss. We can do it via promos, polls or fist fight. Let the congregation decide.

Yours truly, Esq. :boss:

Reactions: Dolph'sZiggler

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
caps lock hillbilly lmao :lol1: