An interesting article for those who are, lets say 20 or older

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Soulpower

I agree with every game on the list, to be honest. The only difference, is that I would have added Ninja Gaiden (Either 1 or 2, because 3 sucked!!) to the list.

PeepShow

20 years old my ass.

DUCK HUNT and SUPER MARIO BROS ftw! Always loved playing those. I'm still very pissed off at myself for getting rid of my NES.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I agree with all except Ice Hockey and Excitebike. Especially excitebike.

Soulpower

^^^YOU SUCK!!

How can you not like Excitebike? It was probably the first game that allowed you to create stuff... Even if it was only a couple of 8-bit ramps >_>

monkeystyle

Reaction score
That must've been it. I never enjoyed creating tracks, and the races were only worth running through once.

I know I'm in the minority on this one though.

S.P.Q.R.

Reaction score
Baseball Stars!! Nice. You could win games 33-2.....haha.

Tecmo Bowl was cool, but Tecmo SUPER Bowl was better. Bo Jackson was un-fucking-stoppable.

Kaedon

Reaction score
Baseball Stars!! Nice. You could win games 33-2.....haha.

Tecmo Bowl was cool, but Tecmo SUPER Bowl was better. Bo Jackson was un-fucking-stoppable.

HUT, HUT, HUT, HUT, HUT, HUT, HUT, HUT, HUT, HUT, HUT, HUT, HUT!

Beer

the good 'ol days playing Tecmo Bowl and ExciteBikewith my older brother.
Games were so much more fun then. Especially when you hadan older brother who knew everything about them and could give you tipsto wow your friends with. I still have ExciteBike and my old Nes somewhere. But then when the Snes came out. ZOMG!!