An idea

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Nominating Posts

You may nominate a post to appear in the forum’s Posts of the Day (POTD). Forum moderators will review the nominations and choose which ones to feature for post of the day.

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
Danielson said:
Nominating Posts

You may nominate a post to appear in the forum’s Posts of the Day (POTD). Forum moderators will review the nominations and choose which ones to feature for post of the day.

I'd prefer post of the week, post of the day would make it seem rushed.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
RiotRaven said:
I'd prefer post of the week, post of the day would make it seem rushed.

ummm when you see a post you like nominate it.... whoever wins the post of the day gets it put somewhere. It's a pretty easy algorithm, and wouldn't take manpower

RoyalRaven

Banned
Reaction score
Danielson said:
ummm when you see a post you like nominate it.... whoever wins the post of the day gets it put somewhere. It's a pretty easy algorithm, and wouldn't take manpower

But what would happen in case of a tie?

RoyalRaven

Banned
Reaction score
Danielson said:
Then they are tied and both get post of the day.

:p when did I say there was 2 posts tied? Logically if there was 40 posts with the same votes, then what?

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
RiotRaven said:
:p when did I say there was 2 posts tied? Logically if there was 40 posts with the same votes, then what?

lol explain further next time, so I don't have to assume what you mean. I think that's highly unlikely but a post of the week or month would be just as cool.

RoyalRaven

Banned
Reaction score
Danielson said:
lol explain further next time, so I don't have to assume what you mean. I think that's highly unlikely but a post of the week or month would be just as cool.

Well when I said tied, I didn't mention any numbers. Plus you'd have to figure, would it be 1 nomination per member or 1 per post?

The reason I said a day sounds rushed is because if there is a tie between a few posts, you'd have to make a topic to pick it (like MOTM) but everyday.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
RiotRaven said:
Well when I said tied, I didn't mention any numbers. Plus you'd have to figure, would it be 1 nomination per member or 1 per post?

The reason I said a day sounds rushed is because if there is a tie between a few posts, you'd have to make a topic to pick it (like MOTM) but everyday.

I don't know how many posts would tie. I think it's fair to assume 40 posts tying is exaggerated. I think it would work fine, unless people were voting for shitty posts. I guess it's up to the members to make it great.

RoyalRaven

Banned
Reaction score
Danielson said:
I don't know how many posts would tie. I think it's fair to assume 40 posts tying is exaggerated. I think it would work fine, unless people were voting for shitty posts. I guess it's up to the members to make it great.

Well we have more than 40 members, so if we all got one vote each. It could happen :p

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Wtf is a bo dallas would win multiple times over, I'm not against it but where would it go on the site?

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Dirk Diggler said:
Wtf is a bo dallas would win multiple times over, I'm not against it but where would it go on the site?

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjB0nQT3PJQ[/video]

:rock:

:pipebomb: !

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Straight up your candy ass ^

I'm not sure. There is no plugin like this around so I'd need to request and pay for a custom one and I'm just not sure this is useful enough.