An idea..

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
BaraaKhalaf92 said:
Face Team: John Cena , Ryback, Daniel Bryan, Big Show, Kane, Sheamus, Kofi, Miz, Truth, Tyson Kidd, & AJ.

Heel Team: CM Punk, Big E , The Shield, Wade Barrett, Cesaro, Ohno. Henry, Sandow, Cody , Ted Dibi junior, Drew and Paige.

Paige vs. AJ would be godly! :yay:

That is... if she still knows how to wrestle. :willis:

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
I would literally cum in my pants.

ThreeXBetterThanU

The Artiste
Reaction score
My only draw back of thus idea us the length. It seems extremely long, and involves a large amount of draw power, which means that if it loses fuel it could bottom out and leave the product crippled because it would have to involve the biggest names in the company, including what part would the likes of Orton, or those fan favorite heel type guys play? Seeing how he had already been attacked by the shield, would you honestly say he'd be on Cena's side without everyone wanting him to RKO everybody on that side? And you can't just leave him or another big name out of it.

And like someone else already said, the heel side is incredibly over powering. You'd also have to add Dolph, most likely to AJ's side, which i guess would explain why her and big e split on each other.

But overall it's a good idea. Wwe currently doesn't like good ideas though.

~Three Said That~

HHHBestHeelEver

The Artiste
Reaction score
invasion angle all the way, I mean, i do like the idea, but it wold be too predictable since a lot of the fans would remember scsa turning on wwe team and would be waiting for cena to do the same.

if it´s done i can hear it already on one side a lot of people saying "omg what a great idea..... im so excited" on the other side "what a bunch of crap, they´re just recycling ideas and doing the same"

it would make it more entertaining tho, these would be my picks for the teams:

Team WWE: Cena, Sheamus, Ryback, Orton (he wants to be a heel but the writers wont let him ) and ADR (they would do this to make his face turn credible and strong)

Team HHH; Punk, Ambrose, Rollins, Reigns, Ziggler and Big E.

and team hhh would win (thanks to the oh so waited cena´s heel turn), they have demoted vince before and put him back in charge wihotut giving an explanation (when scsa was the CEO), they could do it again.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Whilst I like the idea of a HHH heel turn and him taking over the company, I don't want Shield to be ruined and filled up with main event guys, they will just take the spotlight from the current trio and ruin the aura of Shield.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Whilst I like the idea of a HHH heel turn and him taking over the company, I don't want Shield to be ruined and filled up with main event guys, they will just take the spotlight from the current trio and ruin the aura of Shield.

Agreed. It should perhaps instead be the Shield and H vs the WWE, with the heels coming out on top, only for it to then dissolve into two feuds with two members of the Shield turning face (I'm saying Rollins and Reigns). Make it Rollins vs Ambrose since we have seen that those two can have an intense rivalry with both guys coming out looking good and then Reigns vs HHH.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Nah, that's horrible in my opinion. HHH would suck the spotlight, I like the aura of three rogue wrestlers from the developmental system causing hell, as no one knows anything about them.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I'm over the idea of giant stables. Such a played out concept

BaraaKhalaf92

Champion
Reaction score
Some of you may criticize the idea or some parts of it, but to me even in its worst parts its a 10000 times better than the crap we are are seeing right now...

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Re: RE: An idea..

BaraaKhalaf92 said:
Some of you may criticize the idea or some parts of it, but to me even in its worst parts its a 10000 times better than the crap we are are seeing right now...

These things in theory usually seem that way but using real life application its rarely that way sadly. Not critiquing as much as just saying the concept doesn't excite me due to saturation.

BaraaKhalaf92

Champion
Reaction score
seabs said:
These things in theory usually seem that way but using real life application its rarely that way sadly. Not critiquing as much as just saying the concept doesn't excite me due to saturation.

I respect your opinion, and I get your point...

Maybe I put so many superstars in this, but still imo I'd like anything more than the crap we are seeing on RAW right now.

ryanGallogly

Jobber
Reaction score
This is exactly what WWE needs.
WWE seriously needs a massive massive fued, and a real game changer. I think everyone is just waiting on the next 'era' of some sort. Yes, there has been some changes from 08, but we need a real game changer. This is a great idea. It would also be cool to see Vince as a face for once in a major fued, he has always been the heel in some shape or form.
GREAT IDEA!!

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
''Somehow , its revealed that HHH was the man behind the shield attacks all along, he creates a larger stable, an army of superstars to take control of the WWE.

The Shield would be just the beginning , as Ohno , Cesaro, Punk, Barrett, Wyatt and Mark Henry along with Paige also join him. ''

No. No. No. NO.

The Shield are perfect the way they are now.