An idea..

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

BaraaKhalaf92

Champion
Reaction score
I really liked this idea while discussing the Cena Heel turn in the other thread, and I thought it deserves its own thread...

Now, what about if Triple H turn Heel?

Just think of it, he wants to completely control the company and he is sick of Vinnie Mac's policies and how he runs the show ...

He thinks he can be a lot better leader and chairman than Vince...

Somehow , its revealed that HHH was the man behind the shield attacks all along, he creates a larger stable, an army of superstars to take control of the WWE.

The Shield would be just the beginning , as Ohno , Cesaro, Punk, Barrett, Wyatt and Mark Henry along with Paige also join him.

The WWE splits in 2, Vince McMahon face superstars led by John Cena & HHH heel superstars led by CM Punk.

The angle would go on up until WM30 , when they decide that everything will be decided in the ring with some kind of a tag team match or something..

Then the Big Shock happens on the grandest stage of them all, as John Cena turns on his team and gives the victory to HHH.

If this thing actually happens ....:yes::yes::yes::yes:

Reactions: Lady Deathbane

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Wow that's actually pretty damn good angle, but I'm not sure I have faith in WWE anymore to create such angles. However I think that would require Triple H to get in the ring more and it would also require Vince to return with the win, because in the end the good guy has to come on top eventually. Then there's also the part where Triple H would have to lose his power eventually if he were heel, which wouldn't correlate well since he'll actually still be in charge.

BaraaKhalaf92

Champion
Reaction score
Dat Kid From Jersey said:
Wow that's actually pretty damn good angle, but I'm not sure I have faith in WWE anymore to create such angles. However I think that would require Triple H to get in the ring more and it would also require Vince to return with the win, because in the end the good guy has to come on top eventually. Then there's also the part where Triple H would have to lose his power eventually if he were heel, which wouldn't correlate well since he'll actually still be in charge.

H can win the feud, the good guy doesn't always win.

It will be a way to transport the power from Vince to H, Plus I read somewhere that H is desperate to have a heel turn.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Ryback battling the group before winning at WM 31 against Cena for the strap causing the group to explode could work

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I did a similar angle on my fantasy booking games, I had HHH leading a corporate stable with Punk as the champ and Lesnar as the muscle. He then started a feud with Vince which leaded to a 5 on 5 at Survivor Series for dominance, but then Vince turned on Cena (who was on his team), gladly gave HHH control and retired. But since Vince won't retire your idea is more realistic, and I guess it'd end up being better too as it lasts longer.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
I like the idea but I am not sold on the stable, you seem to put too many eggs in the proverbial basket.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
The idea of Triple H being behind The Shield is a pretty good idea, but I don't care for invasion angles, nor with this one going all the way up to WM30.

BaraaKhalaf92

Champion
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
I like the idea but I am not sold on the stable, you seem to put too many eggs in the proverbial basket.

They are all good wrestlers who were underrated at some point of their careers , so they are sick of Vince and they want change.:obama:

Stopspot

Reaction score
BaraaKhalaf92 said:
They are all good wrestlers who were underrated at some point of their careers , so they are sick of Vince and they want change.:obama:

I don't think you can class half of them as underrated. You also hollow out the future main event scene. You should instead put more mid and lower carders in as well so you help build a more solid show over all.

BaraaKhalaf92

Champion
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
I don't think you can class half of them as underrated. You also hollow out the future main event scene. You should instead put more mid and lower carders in as well so you help build a more solid show over all.

You got a point there about the mid and low carders, maybe Sandow & Cody from the mid card , Kidd , Ted and Drew from the low card..

Stopspot

Reaction score
Also you've put too many wrestlers on the heel team, while not putting any real focus on the face side, meaning that it becomes pretty clear which side will win. There needs to be an equal amount of talent and star power on team Vince for this scenario to work well. Also team Vince will win, bad guys almost never win in wrestling.

BaraaKhalaf92

Champion
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
Also you've put too many wrestlers on the heel team, while not putting any real focus on the face side, meaning that it becomes pretty clear which side will win. There needs to be an equal amount of talent and star power on team Vince for this scenario to work well. Also team Vince will win, bad guys almost never win in wrestling.

Face Team: John Cena , Ryback, Daniel Bryan, Big Show, Kane, Sheamus, Kofi, Miz, Truth, Tyson Kidd, & AJ.

Heel Team: CM Punk, Big E , The Shield, Wade Barrett, Cesaro, Ohno. Henry, Sandow, Cody , Ted Dibi junior, Drew and Paige.