• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

An Idea For Wrestling Streaming

TKK

Rhodes and myself are currently in a synchtube stream watching ROH matches and he came up with a really good idea for the forum. It was this forum having a synchtube account that would be accessed from the forum with a huge playlist of matches suggested by the people on this forum full of ROH, WWE, TNA, WCW, NWA or whatever. It would mean that if someone is ever bored and wants to watch some wrestling that they can take control of the stream and invite others to watch with them (synchtube streams have a chatbox).

So, what do you guys think?

Rysenberg

Legend
I don't really understand how this would go down, but sounds like an awesome idea and could replace the video archive we have on here.

TKK

Synchtube allows you to make playlists so all we would have to do is build a huge playlist and keep the url. Then, paste it onto the Synchtube account and boom! Shit loads of wrestling at your fingertips.

Reactions: Roi

Crayo

The Boss
Love this idea, but explain it a bit more to me. The technical side. I've never used Synchtube.

What would I need to do? This "site account" - who would run it? How does that work?

Shadie T

Love this idea, but explain it a bit more to me. The technical side. I've never used Synchtube.

What would I need to do? This "site account" - who would run it? How does that work?

Somehow get it to be a tab like Media, Members etc and have people running it adding matches and stuff and we can be chatting about the match on the Synchtube chatbox.