Amy Poehler Joins Adam Scott in Divorce Comedy A.C.O.D.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
The cast of Stu Zicherman’s A.C.O.D. just got a little more Parks and Recreation-y with news that Amy Poehler will join a (pretty damn solid) cast, which already includes Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Jane Lynch, Jessica Alba, Richard Jenkins, Catherine O’Hara, Clark Duke and Poehler’s Parks co-star Adam Scott. A.C.O.D. (which stands for “Adult Children of Divorceâ€) centers on a man named Carter (Scott), whose long-divorced parents (Jenkins and O’Hara) continue to damage his calm, particularly after he discovers that his folks enrolled him in a study on children of divorce, one that’s about to get started on a follow-up segment 20 years after the fact.

Per Deadline, Poehler will take on the role of Carter’s dad’s new wife, who’s got a serious beef going with her husband’s ex. Up to this point, Adam Scott has given me no reason not to be psyched about everything he’s in. And the prospect of seeing an Amy Poehler-Catherine O’Hara hate-off has me downright giddy (but, in super-manly way).

Could be decent.