AMW reunion?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

phantomgerald

Yes, as the title says, I think that America's Most wanted should reunite. They're going nowhere in the singles division, and basically they are like the same character but one as a face and the other as a heel, and whatever they do in the future, they will always be remembered as one. Harris doesn't have good mic skills and I doubt Storm can carry a face character, so they should give up what they're trying to do with their singles career and just set out to become the greatest tag team in TNA ever.

Marvel26

Reaction score
I think both guys are talented and could make it alone. But, I think TNA have enough mid-carders which means both guys don't get used properly. Therefore, they may aswell re-form AMW but don't just stay in tag team competition...every so often they could have seperate singles matches.

Great One

It could work, but it would have to be different than last time. They should both develop separate characters and have different looks, with Storm being a tweener and Harris a babyface. Only way I could see it being new and fresh with the in ring ability.

therazar

Reaction score
im not sure but i think chris harris is turning if i heard tenay right harris is supposedly complaining about not being in the spot light

Barurot

Reaction score
As much as both of them wanting a singles carreer, I have to agree that after AMW I enjoyed them less, well Chris Harris that is, I also agree with phantomgerald that Harris has the mic skills of a plank of wood, so I can't really blame TNA not giving him much of a push... Storm seems to have been relegated to comedy duty with EY, this should be entertaining for a while but then again it's still not much of a push... I have to agree that AMW was better together than apart, but as Great One also mentioned, if they get put back together, they should be repackaged into something more interesting...

Travis40

The way that they're going...all signs point to a reunion. I just hope it's permanent this time, because I really didn't like either of them as a singles wrestler. They were just to stale and the moment that they broke up, I knew it was a mistake on TNA's part.

Enigma22

Reaction score
i liked them a hell of a lot better as a tag team but they had a big break up not to long ago and i dont think they could put them back together after that.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
That would be great, an actual tag team in TNA rather than 2 guys put together. Team Canada reuniting as faces would be an OK idea too.

-TJ-

::aman

I think having AMW back would be great....... They could feud with Tomko and AJ.

Roode Inc

Reaction score
They should join back together. Neither will be doing anything for a while, mainly because there is no title to go for. Plus, there are mid-carders such as Roode and Kaz that are thought of more highly than them. They should reunite and say how it sickens them to see them build a tag team division and see has-beens like Steiners, 3D, and VKM taking over it. Either that, or have XXX win the belts back and then they try to get AMW to reunite to take them on.

Nancy Di Loreto

Reaction score
Well I guess TNA should do this, as both Harris and Storm are doing anything, and haven't done anything major since they stopped their feud. But they should bring them back for a match, then the both of them reach some kind of "mutual agreement", that'll they do it for the gold...

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
AMW might as well reunite, TNA's tag team division would be crazy if they reunited for the titles.

Exxon

Reaction score
I like Cowboy as a singles, but Chris Harris, meh.