America's Best Dance Crew 3

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
I was pissed when I heard Shane Sparks say piratically imply that he's rooting for the all girl group so they can innovate dancing.

Fuck you Shane Sparks and all of the dancers in it for teh money. Quest owned those whores
Why do you think Fly Khicks lasted on the show longer than they should've been? It's the same with them also.

Think about it..., they made it to the final 3 over great choreography crews like Team Millenia and Boxcuttahz.

J

Quest Crew won baby! Hell yeah they deserved it. The last few dances they put on were AweMazing.

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
^^^ Yessir QUEST CREW!!!

I wonder what they have in store for season 4 now...

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
they have to change up their format. 3 seasons is too long of the same shit.

Have the winner's of the three seasons do something for the next season then after season 4 have the winners and the runnerups compete in a ULTIMATE ALL STAR EDITION !@~!~!~!~!#$%!~!.

mario lopez king of dance

J

No idea but if there's more crews life Beat Freaks and Quest Crew it's going to be a bad ass season.