American Idol

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

H-Blockx

Reaction score
She isn't that hot in my opinion. She got a nice body, but her face is just meh. Decent pics overall, 7/10.

Kairi

Reaction score
if i'm not mistaken the new season starts tonight with the new judges and such. is anyone even interested in this show anymore? and if so how do you think it will be without simon?

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
The auditions are always funny so might watch those since there isn't shit on, but still think this show should have been ended.

Killswitch

Reaction score
It wasn't bad. Obviously there was none of Simon's critique, but I thought it worked. Tyler made me lol when he told that 16yr old girl that her skirt showed the right amount of leg.

isinders

Reaction score
i dont like it ,Bacause i dont like reality shows, i always watch comedy shows, i Watch Family Guy Online and Watch The Office Online, i like these shows so much ...

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
evolution
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
No Simon/Randy/Paula means no dice.

Kairi

Reaction score
i think it's doing ok so far, i'm actually looking forward to how "the voice" pans out

inders48

Reaction score
No, i m not interested in this show. i have interest in comedy and drama shows. i always Watch Family Guy Online and Watch Supernatural Online, these are amazing shows , i love to watch it....