American Dragon

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Thought this was interesting:

June 9, 2008--RAW: "American Dragon" Bryan Danielson (from ROH) defeated Lance Cade in a dark match..

source: OWW

So Bryan Danielson wrestled one match in June and hasn't been around since? I'd love to see him on WWE, can anyone clarify what went down between the AD and WWE?

CenaMark54

This was posted a few weeks ago. If you do some searching you can probably find it in 3 minutes.

Christian

Reaction score
yeah, this was posted. its why i thought cm punk was wrestling brian danielson this week :( (not william regal)

Montana

Yeah, it had something to do with it being in HBK's hometown as he trained both. Danielson said he is still officially with ROH, and had some major wins last weekend over two of the top guys in ROH. Danielson wrestled in ROH, wwe, Noah, FIP, and NWA in that month...might be a few more, but its some sort of first.

Reaction score
Ah, ok. Wasnt aware it had been posted as I found it in a pretty obscure place. Thanks for the info though, and sorry to double post.