America is NOT the greatest country in the world

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Normal cosplay>>>>
Hate bitches who think they're hot because they tear up a good cosplay costume.
yeah dont get kinky cosplay myself

ask nero what the appeal is, maybe he can show us some pics of him stutting his stuff

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
whats with the personal attacks lad

just trying to get you out of your own way. cosplay aint gonna get you anyway lad
KC didn't mean what you thought it meant. So I'll use this picture to put it easily.

2c1e722f3f145534841c55ad0bc1ef21.png

• Haha
Reactions: seabs

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I always knew Nero was dumb but he is like... way dumber than I gave him credit for.

Reactions: Tgmiveld

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
your backtracking now lad

kc cleraly meant kinky cosplay, nothing wrong if you are into it

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
I always knew Nero was dumb but he is like... way dumber than I gave him credit for.
Oh D'Z you let your hangovers corrupt your senses of reasoning. Plus you're taking me too seriously

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score

TGMI come you like smart music

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Oh D'Z you let your hangovers corrupt your senses of reasoning. Plus you're taking me too seriously
I'm not taking anything seriously. you are just lame and annoying lol, no matter what your "intent" is.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
I'm not taking anything seriously. you are just lame and annoying lol, no matter what your "intent" is.
IE you're taking me too seriously in legitimately half assed responses. This is why I only do real convos with Waco, cause he actually gives real arguments~

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
IE you're taking me too seriously in legitimately half assed responses. This is why I only do real convos with Waco, cause he actually gives real arguments~
come on lad

you aint the sharpest knife in the draw

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
come on lad

you aint the sharpest knife in the draw
I am, it's called I'm busy playing a game while you're wasting time on a forum being your usual hipster self

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
trust me, I would never take you seriously. This is me killing the rest of this god forsaken shift before I leave work