America, all its cracked up to be

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Come to the Middle East and enjoy the traditional dinners on the beaches and the camel rides. Relax out in the hot sun and enjoy looking at tall skyscrapers.

Dubai is perhaps one of the best cities situated in the middle east you can visit Wild Wadi, Dreamworld, The Ski, Desert Safari, Jumeirah Beach and so much more. It is one of the best cities, followed by Abu Dhabi, Bahrain, Muscat, Doha etc..

LMAO...

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Come to the Middle East and enjoy the traditional dinners on the beaches and the camel rides. Relax out in the hot sun and enjoy looking at tall skyscrapers.

Dubai is perhaps one of the best cities situated in the middle east you can visit Wild Wadi, Dreamworld, The Ski, Desert Safari, Jumeirah Beach and so much more. It is one of the best cities, followed by Abu Dhabi, Bahrain, Muscat, Doha etc..

You can also get blown up.

Great One

Actually, Dubai is the most modernized city in the Middle East (almost exactly like America) and that includes society as well, so it is very unlikely you will get blown up. Probably just about the same odds of you getting blown up in America or Canada. =p

C4

You can also get blown up.

I knew this was coming soon enough.. :(
Actually, Dubai is the most modernized city in the Middle East (almost exactly like America) and that includes society as well, so it is very unlikely you will get blown up. Probably just about the same odds of you getting blown up in America or Canada. =p

Exactly, I love Dubai for what it is; go visit Dubai sometime soon. Don't visit parts like Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan and all that in the middle east where you will get "blown" up :)

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
America > The World

That's enough sense to come to America!

I will hand it to Canada though, they're second in my books.

C4

You've got it wrong brother, America really isn't that great.. It's more like this:

America = Sex, Drugs, Crime, Money and rotten Fame.

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
^^lol, you just said the great positives about America.

Sex, who doesn't want that?

Drugs, Weed is awesome!

Crime, well, thats not too bad, but other countries have crime too. We didn't 'invent' crime.

Money, Everyone wants Money.

Rotten Fame, Fame is Fame, period. Either way people will know who you is and you'll get the money, and then with that fame and money comes the drugs and the sex, and you'll be able to get out of Crime. So that is why America is AWESOME!