AMC- Hell on Wheels

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ThatGuyFromNukemHigh

Reaction score
Not sure how many people watch this show, but for anyone who does, just a reminder that AMC starts season 2 tonight(check your local listings for times).

How will the Sweed respond to being tared & feathered? What is in store for Mr. Bohanan & Mr. Ferguson after the events of the season finale? and what does Mr. Durant have planned for the furure of the railroad? All that and a murderous Reverend, explained tonight!

[video]http://www.amctv.com/hell-on-wheels/videos/sneak-peek-episode-201-hell-on-wheels-viva-la-mexico[/video]

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
I only just started watching the show. I was interested last year with the commercials showing Common but after watching the first episode and the trailers for the new season NOT showing Common. I have to think he dies in the first season since he had a pretty major role. If the only reason I'm watching the show is for him and he dies, I don't think I'm going to care about the rest of the series.

ThatGuyFromNukemHigh

Reaction score
Mr. Ferguson(Common, I had to google him) is alive & working with Mr. Durant(O'Brian from Star Trek TNG & DS9).

There have been very few deaths in the main/immediate supporting cast, so most of the characters you see in the first season will still be around(Two Blankets And A Horse is living outside of the community, others have joined up with bandits, etc.).