Ambrose & Rollins rocking the News a while back..

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
Them hitting on her is hilarious. I wish they had a like 60 minute interview for fun with all 3 of them.

F.R.I.E

Save_Us Frie.2.J
Reaction score
She called the spear a body slam.

d1d8258f73e1e3bc51f658646c917cce.jpg

Reactions: Wilby

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Man I wish Ambrose would hit on me ffs.:sad:

Them hitting on her is hilarious. I wish they had a like 60 minute interview for fun with all 3 of them.

They had an interview a while back that lasted for almost an hour, it's a pretty good listen:

Reactions: Majour
Reaction score
I watch this in the morning as much (and for as long) as I can and of course, I missed not only this show, but apparently any lead up to this where they talked about having WWE stars/the SHIELD on.

Well, in spite of her being married and with child, I have always crushed on Kristi Capel. But I'm not gonna cross Dean and have to suffer payback from the Hounds of Justice. Guess I'll just move on to Natalie Herbick.