Ambrose Needs A Better Finisher

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
TBH after i've looked at it doesn't look as bad as i thought it was, just doesn't look as impressive as the one Big E took.

(00:19)

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
I like the blackout & the headlock driver. I definitely don't like how they call it Dirty Deeds. I don't really want him to get rid of it but I'd like him to have a 2nd finisher. Like..... a video game.

They could give him the Future Shock DDT since McIntyre is gone, I could see him doing it well.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
I could see Dean Ambrose doing the Inverted/Reverse STO and calling it something like "The Fringe" or something played off his nickname.

TMBS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
VVR7eLH
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
LH0JziR
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
kane
He should have a leg drop.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
He should have a leg drop.
I'm pretty sure back in the day that was as cool as the 619 in 2002.

Some old geezer wrestling fan that lives down the street has been watching the early 70's said the Bionic elbow was as astonishing as the F5 back in the day.

• Haha
Reactions: TMBS

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I actually don't like Ambrose's finisher. Compared to what Rollins and Reigns have, it looks weak and stupid. His current finisher should be leading up to his finisher maneuver, not the grand ending.

Last edited:

mh0707

The Artiste
Reaction score
Simple and effective enough, but it's probably too similar to Daniel Bryan's running knee finisher.
Isn't that what Ambrose should've had though? The running knee would fit him perfect. Even though it fits DB well I think it would've been perfect for Ambrose.

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Isn't that what Ambrose should've had though? The running knee would fit him perfect. Even though it fits DB well I think it would've been perfect for Ambrose.

I dunno, I think it fits Bryan better in some way. I like the way Bryan pumps up the crowd for it before hitting his opponent with it like Michaels used to do with the Sweet Chin Music. I can't imagine Ambrose doing that same sort of thing with the same electricity.

Green Jesus

The Showoff
Reaction score
Yeah, I kind of agree, ambrose's finisher is really easy to botch when done in a fast, surprising way, and when not sold correctly, it looks kind of weak. I would change it, or at least add a new one to his arsenal