Amazon testing delivery drones

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

the_hoff

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I think McDonalds, BK and other fast food places should invest in this in the near future. Call me lazy, but having McD's and shit delivered to my house would be fuckin awesome bro

the_hoff

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
They're really just government spy drones disguised as "Amazon delivery drones." We're all officially screwed

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
First they deliver democracy. Now they might deliver feetie pajamas and fifa for Xanth. The future is bright.
Nah he is waiting for the PeperDroni to deliver him pizza.

Reactions: the_hoff

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Ha, nice one. PeperDroni. Better go and copyright that one or something before they steal that name bro :jbl:
I think it was Domino's who first said they are going to use drones to deliver pizza. People already coined that name for it but not sure what they will call them.

0cb7e72bea8f328e0473c2b0fb6dd829.png

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Kind of disturbing and creepy to me, for some reason. Been watching too many NWO/Illuminati/Apocalypse vids, I think. :downer:

Reactions: catlady

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Kind of disturbing and creepy to me, for some reason. Been watching too many NWO/Illuminati/Apocalypse vids, I think. :downer:
So you enjoyed Hogan's heel turn too brother?

Reactions: Swift