Am I the only one who is sick of CM Punk as champ?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
He was great for the most of his reign but now I'm just sick of him, to be honest.

Also, was Cm Punk a tweener when he was the owner of Nexus?

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
He got a little better now that he's a heel. This is going to happen to everyone though, people tend to get sick of a champion after a couple of months which is a problem. We need lengthy reigns right now to keep a championship prestigious, Punk has had that championship for a LONG while which is good. At this point he can lose it now, but I don't see it happening until he fights Rock.

Reaction score
I was sick of him as well but since I only see Cena being the next in line for the title, I'd rather have Punk stay as champ. Punk's a heel now so his character is obviously gonna be different and not like that babyface Punk from Summer. He's also with Heyman. So, I don't mind him being the champion until RR.

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
Big Hoss Rambler said:
I was sick of him as well but since I only see Cena being the next in line for the title, I'd rather have Punk stay as champ. Punk's a heel now so his character is obviously gonna be different and not like that babyface Punk from Summer. He's also with Heyman. So, I don't mind him being the champion until RR.

This is how I see it. I don't want another face as WWE champ, to be honest. I've always loved heels with the world titles.

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
The GOAT Farooq said:
This is going to happen to everyone though, people tend to get sick of a champion after a couple of months which is a problem. We need lengthy reigns right now to keep a championship prestigious, Punk has had that championship for a LONG while which is good.

Completely agree with your post, especially this part. I bet a lot of the people that were complaining about nobody getting long title reign except Cena are the ones also complaining about Punk having it too long.

Personally I've enjoyed his reign pretty much throughout. Yes, he was beginning to get tedious in his face role, however his in-ring and microphone work were on the main very good. I thought his fueds with Jericho and Bryan were excellent and his current one with Cena has been outstanding IMO.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Nope, I don't think I'm getting sick of him, It's better him been champion than Super-Cena.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I was a bit tired but when he turned the refresh button was hit, now I'm not that sick of it anymore, I guess I can wait until he jobs to Rock at RR.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Not sick of him yet and being a long champ adds credibility to the belt. So I guess not.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
I only watch the PPVs from now on, so I'm not really sick of Punk as champ since I don't have to see him on TV every week.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
KevinLockard23 said:
I only watch the PPVs from now on, so I'm not really sick of Punk as champ since I don't have to see him on TV every week.

How come you don't watch the weekly shows anymore?

seniord60

Jobber
Reaction score
It doesn't get any more boring. It's the same thing night after night.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
It definitely beats Cena winning the belt back.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
i was getting sick but his character has gotten interesting now!!!1 especially with hymen!!