Am I the only one that didn't like Hannah Montana when it was popular on the Disney channel ?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

jminter2698

The Artiste
Reaction score
I didn't like it for many reasons, mostly because I didn't like those live action kid friendly teenage sitcoms in general, there were lots of them like that before Miley Cyrus like That's So Raven, Lizzie McGuire, Sabrina The Teenage Witch and Clarissa Explains It All (both of which have the same actress Melissa Joan Hart). The only one l liked was Kenan and Kel and that's because it was a spin off of All That and I did like Drake and Josh (mostly because of its theme song by Drake Bell). So there were way too many of those shows already and when I was a kid I was more into superheroes like the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, the Disney era from the 90's in which their biggest movies were out like The Lion King, Aladdin, Nickelodeon and Cartoon Network etc. So Miley was way out of my target demographic by the mid 2000's, plus I didn't get why it was so popular everywhere I went I always saw memorabilia of it nonstop.

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I didnt like Hannah Montana. I mostly watched Cartoon Network if anything. Maybe a Few other shows on Disney.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I was already a bit older when she got popular. Had I been younger, I still would not have watched that garbage.

Reactions: jminter2698

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Too busy watching Phineas and Ferb.
200.gif

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
Reaction score
Website
www.ratswithwings.com
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
n4HSWck
Favorite Wrestler
kofi
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
edge
BUT YOU GET THE
BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEST
OF BOTH WORLDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: Jay-Ashley

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
it was the weakest out of suite life and that's so raven, so don't really blame you.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
I enjoyed iCarly, but technically that was Nickelodeon. Spaghetti tacos are yum btw