Alright, just to let you know

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Somebody please perma ban C4 like we did Jasmine. He's obviously become a huge detriment to the forums and everyone's ability to enjoy this place. He's become a malicious cancer that is going to drive away members in droves with his douchebaggery. So I think this warrants C4's permanent ban from this site.

Mike Chaos, stop being a cocksucker and give Monkeystyle his admin powers back so he can perma ban C4 for trying to kill the forum.

This Guy

^^Monk didn't lose his admin powers. not sure how that started.

C4

Somebody please perma ban C4 like we did Jasmine. He's obviously become a huge detriment to the forums and everyone's ability to enjoy this place. He's become a malicious cancer that is going to drive away members in droves with his douchebaggery. So I think this warrants C4's permanent ban from this site.

Mike Chaos, stop being a cocksucker and give Monkeystyle his admin powers back so he can perma ban C4 for trying to kill the forum.

Lol, trying to kill the forum?

I just reported two posts of two members who were spamming in a thread.

God. I think I raped the forum. This place won't be the same ever again. Ban C4 plz. He's killing the forum.

Moron.
:smh

This Guy

so you guys want bans lifted because what they did wasn't against the rules, yet want someone else banned for not breaking rules either? I recomend everyone read my thread, thats all I have to say on this, and unless I come up with something new to say on it, I probably won't be commenting anymore.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
And I've replied to your thread This Guy. I think that's all the forums needed. Was an actual Admin to step in and set the record straight on everything.