Alright, just to let you know

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

J

Shut the fuck up, all of you.

Bunch of hypocrites, liars and wannabes.

Why am I even explaining myself over here? I'll do whatever the hell I feel like doing, if you don't like it then fuck off.

Idiots.

Threatening to do what ever he wants. This is a forum and there are rules for a reason, if he doesn't feel the need to follow them I push for his ban.

Moonlight Drive

Spam is alright according to the rules.

You do realize that this isn't Forum Rules, Announcements and Feedback, right? It's the Casual Talk section. And apparently, some time back, it was against the rules of the forum to spam over here.

You're spamming this thread with SO MANY POSTS. Also, you're 'sarcastically' not posting any evidence, which is against the rules of this thread. Don't do this shit, it'll make it difficult to tally the evidence so I can PM it to Mike.

And fuck off, this isn't funny AT ALL.

Idiot. I hope you get an infraction.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Threatening to do what ever he wants. This is a forum and there are rules for a reason, if he doesn't feel the need to follow them I push for his ban.

I agree. I felt very threatened by these comments.

C4

The last five posts were pretty ROFL.

Fuck you guys but that was hilarious.

Moonlight Drive

Shut the fuck up, C4.

You're just a hypocrite, a liar and a wannabe.

Why am I even explaining myself over here? I'll do whatever the hell I feel like doing, if you don't like it then fuck off.

Idiot.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

This comment did not add to the thread and is of genuine concern to me.

J

Idk who you think you are but people happen to take this thread very seriously and we would appreciate it if you add'd to the thread properly or got out. If you keep this spamming up I will have to report you to Mike Chaos.

Kizza

The amount of horrible spamming in this thread is harmful to the disposition of this forum in relation to the rest of the internet. We need to keep our credibility up, and alongside with fantastic members like C4, Lkp and Matt's Legs, we can finally push to eradicate spam from the forum, and then hopefully the rest of the internet will follow. If we all join together, we can make a change. We can stop the harm to the world's youth. We must abolish spam.