Alphabet Mafia: The Potato Wars Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
A lot of early scouting - but everyone just needs to throw their potato at Odo.

I - know it will be the best result for town.

Judi-Dench-as-M-in-Skyfall-with-Daniel-Craig-as-James-Bond.jpg

"You can trust me 00-Potato"

Ace

Reaction score
Ok, guess it must be true then!
I know right!

Seriously though if you think my panicked response is to OMGUS a top player rather than pick on lower-hanging fruit then I dunno what to tell you.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Kinda tempted to say we should all just throw potatoes at juice to get her out of the game here lmao

Ace

Reaction score
Kinda tempted to say we should all just throw potatoes at juice to get her out of the game here lmao
The thought has crossed my mind

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I’ve just got her on ignore, I’m assuming someone will let me know if she says anything relevant

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I know right!

Seriously though if you think my panicked response is to OMGUS a top player rather than pick on lower-hanging fruit then I dunno what to tell you.
This seems like a POV slip. You’re defending against something I never said, and defending against something I said I could see you doing as either alignment from the POV of you being scum lmao. Unless you’d also pick on lower hanging fruit as town too?

Reactions: CraigPelton

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
I’ve just got her on ignore, I’m assuming someone will let me know if she says anything relevant

He has put me on ignore - for outing a scum read on him?

I suppose it better than trying to ruin people's games on purpose.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Btw ace

is there a reason you’re only replying to me and ignored Odo saying he doesn’t think it’s an accurate portrayal of what happened?

Ace

Reaction score
This seems like a POV slip. You’re defending against something I never said, and defending against something I said I could see you doing as either alignment from the POV of you being scum lmao. Unless you’d also pick on lower hanging fruit as town too?
Jesus Christ this is a reach.

Alco asked if I was OMGUsing so I was refuting that. I am defending myself by showing why the OMGUS play as scum isn't my play here, so obviously I do it from the POV of a scum me.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score

Alco asked if I was OMGUsing so I was refuting that. I am defending myself by showing why the OMGUS play as scum isn't my play here, so obviously I do it from the POV of a scum me.

My issue with this is a defence is that it demands you are town read every time you counterpush someone competent, which is obviously not a valid take

Ace

Reaction score
Btw ace

is there a reason you’re only replying to me and ignored Odo saying he doesn’t think it’s an accurate portrayal of what happened?
No reason in particular, I have given a scumread on you so I guess I'm more focused on our interarctions.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
The way you present how you would act comes off as disingenuous. A better defence would be that you’d be less likely to pursue a strong player in that scenario, because even though your statement is weaker, it carries a lot more weight

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score

Huh? You literally responded to me and said “If YOU think” that your panic play would be to OMGUS a strong player instead of picking on lower hanging fruit then idk what to tell you

you replied to me and specifically threw it to me lmao you didn’t mention alco at all, I never said I thought it was OMGUS and the panic play is something I conceded I could see you doing as town too so yeah it’s not really a reach at all