Alphabet Mafia: The Potato Wars Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Big Man

Reaction score
Thoughts on who should get MVP?
Idm, like you said either would deserve it. if you want me to argue for it then I thought of the busdrive on phenom and to try to wifom doddsy into shooting him again and was in a good position to get a mislynch on either of the other players on the final day if Poyser got killed.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Yeah I got the context, he didn’t change any rules. You can throw a potato at any time and it says so in the OP because I checked. All we asked is if somebody we kill throws a potato after the deadline, but before flay posts night would it be counted and he said it would

we were trying to sell in the thread that you couldn’t even throw potatoes at night lmao so would have been pretty irresponsible of him to post itin the thread, especially as the OP is pretty clear

Chloe B

Reaction score
oh you thought of the bus drive, yeah you should probably get it then

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Also, there’s legitimately no reason to give mafia a bus driver in a game like this

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Ah it was only 1 shot tbf

Chloe B

Reaction score
MVP: Big Man
HM: Poyser
HM: CP

Ace didn't use his cop shot but there's no way that you'd know that so this is probably it

Haza probably stricken from the record books :garrett

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
We used the bus drive because we thought Phenom was the vig and would shoot ace so we tried to get him to kill himself lmao but yeah can’t argue with how it worked out :garrett

Big Man

Reaction score
We used the bus drive because we thought Phenom was the vig and would shoot ace so we tried to get him to kill himself lmao but yeah can’t argue with how it worked out :garrett
yeah it worked well though because if phenom wasn’t the vig he was the obvious vig target lol

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Yeah and we didn’t have any kind of block or anything so was prob designed to counteract investigation

yeah that’s fair enough.

im just pissed off at losing this because town couldn’t be arsed. You both played fine with the situation you were put in, but to no lynch on day 3 is just unacceptable, especially with a strong player making it clear what needed to happen

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Yeah the day 3 shit was bad

also Doddsy didn’t really have any reason to :deandre the day we lynched kajuh because lynching me was legit impossible without his vote and he unvoted me then never came back lol

Tho tbf I think big man wins even if I get lynched on that final day I don’t think it makes too much difference, but if I got lynched on D3 it was probably over

T’Challa

Reaction score
How the Fuck did you two pull this off?

Anyway that's my average one scum win a year I will take that.

Many thanks to Poyser (I maybe nicer to you in the Future) and Big Man.

Also as always thanks to the Host Flay always enjoy your games.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Oh well, I’m sure one day I’ll benefit from this kind of trash

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Tbf it’s swings and round abouts, first bit of luck I’ve had for ages lmao last 2 times I was scum I fell victim to being quicklynched by my own teammate and the survivor that thought I was town that would have won with me if she waited 5 fucking minutes, and then being derailed by shooting a BP person at the same time that the person I janitored was revived with a guilty cop result on my teammate lmao so