Alphabet Mafia: The Potato Wars Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Off the Haza wagon I guess I'd only give Poyser a town lean, but not an impossible bus since Odo voted first.

Blaine is a solid town read, not entertaining lynching him.

Town lean on Rugrat for his general demeanor.
I'm actually more in agreeance with this at this point that the inverse. Ace's response to 2 of the biggest players pushing him has been very chill which makes me think he's town.
Like Doddsy going against the grain at the time on Ace. I think in retrospect Ace does look better and the fact that Lethal and PHEN0M are both pushing that makes me think even more so Ace is probably town, as I haven't liked either so far.
:krillin2

I mean I also am kind of sour on Poyser currently tbh but why throw a potato?
Why are you sour on Poyser?

CraigPelton

Reaction score
can you explain this?
I can’t really understand town reading someone because they were posting as if they had a PR and then stopped. it’s completely NAI.
I also think lethal is scum because he hasn't commented on the juice situation at all in regards to her supposedely fake town reading alco. he loves to take shots at her any chance he gets. I'd definetely expect him to say something. I remember last time I caught him as scum he just spent the whole phase non stop talking her so this feels like overcompensating here regardless of juice's alignment.
Yeah I like all of this from Big Man. Town read.

CraigPelton

Reaction score
PHEN0M utterly wasting his potato does give me some pause on him being scum as scum do want to hold on to their potatoes. Then again, it's been a crazy game and they're down 2 so he may not care.

CraigPelton

Reaction score
Anyway, from the dregs of garbage, I like Odo, Alco and CP for town leans at this stage. Blaine is town as well, just trying a trolling schtick.
Not sure why he was reading me town at that point, feels generous. :mj

CraigPelton

Reaction score
Barry seems very much town.

CraigPelton

Reaction score
Yeah I'd lynch Lethal today. If he's scum I think PHEN0M is probably scum with him.

CraigPelton

Reaction score
1. Blaine
5. Barry
6. Doddsy

10. Ace - Not scum with Poyser
11. Poyser - Not scum with Lethal or Ace
12. Rugrat
13. Big Man
- Not scum with Lethal or PHEN0M
14. Lethal
15. PHENOM
16. Kajuh

CraigPelton

Reaction score
vote Lethal

This puts him one from hammer btw

CraigPelton

Reaction score
Forgot all about T'challa this game lmao
1. Blaine
2. Haza
3. Odo
4. T'Challa

5. Barry
6. Doddsy
7. CP
8. Juice
9. Alco
10. Ace
11. Poyser
12. Rugrat
13. Big Man
14. Lethal
15. PHENOM
16. Kajuh

:WOW
I'll take it you think t'challa's nonsensical potato-throw is a town tell?
Actually I’m not sure. I could see him doing it as scum
All right I think Rugrat looks even more likelier to be town from this exchange
I could see T’Challa doing it as scum yeah. It’s not like he said anything else either like he didn’t say he was reading me as scum, he didn’t put a vote anywhere he just threw a potato at me and dipped lol. I was expecting some follow up at least even if it was gonna be fruity

@Shield-Maiden why were you reading Odo scum? I know you don’t like his responses to you now and think it proves your case but your potato throw came before he reacted to you so why did you think he was scum enough to throw your potato at? Cos it feels kinda personal rather than game related at that point
assuming we're still playing mafia at this point Vote Haza (RIP) :hogansun

don't really agree with people giving Juice an easy town read. there was no reason for her to read Odo scum there. he just said something about scum being able to push lylo a phase earlier and she apparently found that scummy which I find hard to believe (same with T'Challa, I find it hard to believe he found poyser scummy enough to use his potato on him). just seems like one of those things scum do because they think town will think no way scum will do this. everyone also found her to be obvtown that game she was scum (other than the one MASTERMIND who had extremely excellent reads) so she is good at doing the too obvlivious to be scum act.
Forgot T'Challa threw a potato at Poyser as well lmao. Okay yeah Poyser and Big Man definitely town IMO. This game is easy!

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Yeah I’m pretty fine with lynching lethal. Agree he’s not scum with ace

I also think Doddsy is probably town, but not sure I agree with giving him one specifically for the reason you are lol. I don’t think it’s out of doddsy’s wheelhouse at all go go against the grain as scum, especially not if he feels ace is likely to get Lynched anyway. In fact I’d say that’s pretty much vintage scum doddsy lmao. But he’s not gonna be scum with ace either I’d imagine

kinda think it’s lethal and Rugrat here tbh

Reactions: CraigPelton

CraigPelton

Reaction score
Yeah I’m pretty fine with lynching lethal. Agree he’s not scum with ace

I also think Doddsy is probably town, but not sure I agree with giving him one specifically for the reason you are lol. I don’t think it’s out of doddsy’s wheelhouse at all go go against the grain as scum, especially not if he feels ace is likely to get Lynched anyway. In fact I’d say that’s pretty much vintage scum doddsy lmao. But he’s not gonna be scum with ace either I’d imagine

kinda think it’s lethal and Rugrat here tbh
I don't see Rugrat as scum. Doddsy would be the weakest of my town leans by some distance.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I think Rugrat backing down on a read from that simple question from alco is more likely to be a scum thing where he’s a bit worried about doubling town on a town read on a team mate. He was very wary of distancing from ace last game

also I specifically asked if he thought scum were pushing the juice thing when he randomly called her town and he said no then he votes me anyway after she flips and didn’t bother responding when I questioned him on it

I guess the one thing in his favour is I’d just expect him to care more as scum? He put a lot more effort into the game last time out

Reactions: CraigPelton

CraigPelton

Reaction score
Giving T'Challa the early town read and then changing his mind when Alco asks him about it just doesn't seem like scum Rugrat. He's a more careful scum player. Also you know, his lack of caring and antagonism.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler