Alphabet Mafia: The Potato Wars Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Alco

Reaction score
It's really idiotic to just throw your potato right now. It's a one shot thing if I understand correctly, so if Juice and t'challa survive a little further, that's just a smaller and smaller chance of actually using it to town's benefit.

Ugh.

Reactions: CraigPelton

Alco

Reaction score
T'Challa why'd you throw it at Poyser? Don't think I saw any explanation.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
How am I being obnoxious? For scum reading Odo - he is calling me obnoxious?

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
I’m down to just remove juice from the game tbh

Realistic chance she’s scum trying to be as obnoxious as possible, but idrc either way

Are you done playing victim - because I scum read you? Or are you actually going to attempt to play the game? The only person that has been rude this game is you. So I'm not buying this 'act'

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Alco can you explain to the remedial section of the class pls

Ace

Reaction score
Are you done playing victim - because I scum read you? Or are you actually going to attempt to play the game? The only person that has been rude this game is you. So I'm not buying this 'act'
I'm not condoning rudeness or getting involved in whatever you guys have going on but encouraging people to use their potato on Odo is a waste of potatoes.

You only get one and you can't take it back so if you want Odo out you should rather make your case and try get him lynched - potatoes are better saved until the day kill functionality is actually worthwhile using as opposed to using a lynch vote.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Actually if you want something doing, do it yourself.

I don’t care that you scum read me. You’re wrong, and you have no credibility anyway. However, you only get to throw your potato once, and it’s permanent. Because of your idiocy or negligence, it is now harder for town to win the game

Reactions: CraigPelton

Alco

Reaction score
Juice, surely you can't believe this will work ? I'm not scumreading Odo, neither is Poyser (as far as I can tell), neither is Ace. You've essentially thrown away a valuable asset.

Also can you put your focus elsewhere, the tunneling is not favoring you.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
It takes four potatoes to secure a kill. I only need to convince three more people, and he is killed. Much harder to start a lynch brain than a potato pile. The fact he is just being rude - based on me scum reading either proves;

a) he is in fact mafia

b) feels entitlement for no reason whatsoever

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Actually if you want something doing, do it yourself.

I don’t care that you scum read me. You’re wrong, and you have no credibility anyway. However, you only get to throw your potato once, and it’s permanent. Because of your idiocy or negligence, it is now harder for town to win the game

Oh you're not ignoring me now?

I have more credibility than someone who throws insults left right and center and tries to ruin other hosts games when it suits them. I have full faith in you being scum - and you acting rude towards me whilst playing victim, means your either scum or toxic. Either way, your best out of the game until you can learn to play with other people

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I expect to be able to play a game longer than 2 posts without some plonker showing up to make that as miserable an experience as possible

Again, we’re you aware you can’t take the potato back, or are you really just this dumb?

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Juice, surely you can't believe this will work ? I'm not scumreading Odo, neither is Poyser (as far as I can tell), neither is Ace. You've essentially thrown away a valuable asset.

Also can you put your focus elsewhere, the tunneling is not favoring you.

Call it tunnelling - I call it trying to get scum killed.

Ace

Reaction score
It takes four potatoes to secure a kill. I only need to convince three more people, and he is killed. Much harder to start a lynch brain than a potato pile. The fact he is just being rude - based on me scum reading either proves;

a) he is in fact mafia

b) feels entitlement for no reason whatsoever
I am currently reading Poyser scum but I haven't tried to convince weak town members to throw their potatoes at him because the game doesn't revolve around me and my d1 info-less read isn't worth wasting potatoes on at this point.

Alco

Reaction score
What is your scum-read based on exactly?

Because what you're saying here is that how Odo reacts reinforces the scum read. But what's the read based on initially?