Almost two weeks on since we have moved

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
From our previous software, MyBB. I wanted to make a thread simply asking for your feedback so far. From an Administrator point of view, I could not be happier. Traffic has somehow almost doubled, activity is even higher than before, and the site is very fast. It feels like the site is on a whole new foundation - which it is - and that we can improve it much easier and faster than before. From a personal stand point, I freaking love it. I love the UI, I love the features, I love the interaction, I simply love it.

So what about you? Before you answer, you should know a few things:

• I hate the header too. We are getting a new one.
  • I'm looking to upgrade our status system as well.
Other than those things, how is everything so far? :)

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
Also forgot this, I can't change the thread's title, I can't create a poll after the thread is created and I can't close my own threads

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
You are not a legend so you're not supposed to be able to close your own thread. I think the two prior to that can be done via the user essentials plugin we have.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Just minor complaints ie the status system and I liked the look of the userbars/message count/likes received area more at mybb. The multiple userbar thing on here is disgusting IMO

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I hate that as well, but group members want their bar displayed -.-. Wish we didn't have userbars at all to be honest. Groups should have a one group only rule, so we don't have so many userbars on each profile.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
The userbars as a whole are sort of an eyesore, yes. Can we ditch them, lol?

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
As a paying group member I would be fine without the ugly userbar. is that really what people value their groups for? Ugly userbars?

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Look at Nano for god's sake. Dude looks like a clown. No offense bro but those 3 user groups you are in don't match very well.

At least my two colors just combine to make me look like a Lakers fan.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
I don't mind the status system the way it is. What's wrong with it? The fact that the similes can't be seen in a status? Really don't care at all.

I don't mind the header either. Whatever the new look is, I hope it's just a graphic improvement and not just throwing a bunch of wrestlers on the left and right side of it. Maybe a slogan for WWEF or something.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I don't mind the status system the way it is. What's wrong with it? The fact that the similes can't be seen in a status? Really don't care at all.
The previous one allowed comments directly from the sidebar, and likes to be seen. With this one you need to go to the profile of whoever posted the status to comment.