Almost two weeks on since we have moved

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
From our previous software, MyBB. I wanted to make a thread simply asking for your feedback so far. From an Administrator point of view, I could not be happier. Traffic has somehow almost doubled, activity is even higher than before, and the site is very fast. It feels like the site is on a whole new foundation - which it is - and that we can improve it much easier and faster than before. From a personal stand point, I freaking love it. I love the UI, I love the features, I love the interaction, I simply love it.

So what about you? Before you answer, you should know a few things:

• I hate the header too. We are getting a new one.
  • I'm looking to upgrade our status system as well.
Other than those things, how is everything so far? :)

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
How does it not? You say the slight difference doesn't matter, I say your opinion doesn't matter.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
You already know my opinion :smug:

1/10 for no uploaders bar :angry:

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
I don't have mod powers in the group i bought.

I've done that for you, and only you for now. Sticking/unsticking/opening/closing threads and soft deleting posts is what you should be able to do. Try it out for me.
Other group leaders can message me and I'll give them mod permissions too.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
As a paying group member I would be fine without the ugly userbar. is that really what people value their groups for? Ugly userbars?
As a member who has previously paid, i negate your vote :pity:

It depends on usage.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I've done that for you, and only you for now. Sticking/unsticking/opening/closing threads and soft deleting posts is what you should be able to do. Try it out for me.
Other group leaders can message me and I'll give them mod permissions too.
Works, thanks.