All time greatest heel?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Censorious said:
He never gets credited for it, that bugs me. So nice post.

huh? Vince is always praised as one of the GOAT heels. You trippin

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Unless you are referring to your own viewpoint Mr. Stone Cold knob gobbler, my points still remains. Vince gets plenty of credit for the success of the AE

sumcoolguy

Jobber
Reaction score
For me personally, i loved heels like HHH and JBL especially during his WWE title reign and his Cabinet. Edge was a fantastic heel and so was Christian... (my WWE experience is from about 2004 onwards so i never saw the legendary heels of the past)

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Crayo said:
I don't see it enough. Stone Cold gets all the credit, and he obviously deserves most, but it's normally Austin or Vince Russo who get more than Vince.

No way does anyone give Vince Russo more credit than Vince McMahon.

As for the best heel, Triple H in his prime in 2000 was awesome. Ted Dibiese was great back in his day. His catchphrases, theme music, etc. were classic. Shawn Michaels as his arrogant self was also great. But the best (and my personal favorite) would be "Hollywood" Hogan in WCW. He also had what was the best heel turn ever, in my opinion.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
R'Albin said:
J.B.L was a great heel, out of my time watching he was the best IMO.

I've also enjoyed Jericho, think he is pretty underrated.

Jericho is definitely underrated. One of the best.

KevinLockard23 said:
No way does anyone give Vince Russo more credit than Vince McMahon.

Trust me, if Vince Russo gets praise it's for the AE. People always say "If it wasn't for Vince Russo there wouldn't be an AE." etc.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
HHH has to be there despite my dislike of him as in the day his feuds with Rock were unreal and he made an epic heel.

Y2J has to be in the running and so does JBL.