• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

All-Star Showdown ~ A Wrestling Draft Game

Doom

La Bestia
I don't know.

Did the Superhero/Villain and the Horror Film Villain both die? If so, then all that shit was a waste of time.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
I don't know.

Did the Superhero/Villain and the Horror Film Villain both die? If so, then all that shit was a waste of time.
OMB pretty much said from the beginning he didn't have plans beyond drafting.

If Necro still wants to run that Horror Thunderdome thing, we can probably do that.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Are you sure? I'm sure we were going to do head-to-head matches for that superhero draft.

Which reminds me, I never finished off that GFX for it.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Are you sure? I'm sure we were going to do head-to-head matches for that superhero draft.

Which reminds me, I never finished off that GFX for it.
I wasn't in that one, but OMB said he only wanted to draft to draft for the other ones I was.

Whomever wants to run these can volunteer. OMB I think is too busy to. Unless he tells me otherwise.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
All of OMB's I believe he just planned for the draft and then nothing after but admiring our teams. Necro had that BattleDome idea which would be dope for the superhero one that'd be great tho. But yeah OMB much too busy like Smark said and also never planned on it in the first place as far as I know

Chris

Dreams are Endless
As far as this @Blaine where are the next matchups? I hope you weren't waiting on me bc I said I didn't wanna make changed :slip:

TOP GUY TIME

Goodbye!
Since both of the final four matches ended in a tie, I guess we will have a four way finale.

@Mitch-Ass Ho @Jeff Valley Driver @CHRISTOPHER and @KIF will have a total of 5 days to make any alterations to their card if they wish. If all four are pleased with their hard, then I will get up the finale post as soon as possible.

Sorry for this dip in inactivity, but I wanna finish this off with a bang