• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

All Quiet on the Western Front (2022)

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
531QImN.jpg

Release Date: 28 October, 2022
All Quiet on the Western Front tells the gripping story of a young German soldier on the Western Front of World War I. Paul and his comrades experience first-hand how the initial euphoria of war turns into desperation and fear as they fight for their lives, and each other, in the trenches. The film from director Edward Berger is based on the world renowned bestseller of the same name by Erich Maria Remarque.​

Marty McFourth

I'm in the mood for a good new War movie, I hope this ends up being as enjoyable as it looks from the trailer

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
History in School for me was always my favorite no matter the Time period. You can put on a Doc from The History Channel and I would stop what I was doing and sit near the TV loving what I was watching.

Marty McFourth

This is getting very good reviews so far and all the trailers have looked great. Fair to say I'm pretty hyped for it.

Marty McFourth

Best War movie I've seen since Saving Private Ryan. You really feel like you are in the trenches with them, it's incredibly engrossing and immersive. I was very impressed with the sound design and visuals a lot. Performances were amazing, they do a fantastic job with the character development too.