• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
You say "sucks balls" as if it's a bad thing.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
OP actually has feline Aids

Ovaldinho

Reaction score
Shut the fuck up bitch, you are easily the WOAT on this forum
Nah lad, this is the equivalent of roasting the special needs kid in your school just to get brownie points. Not the best PR for the Pop Tatari camp imo.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Nah lad, this is the equivalent of roasting the special needs kid in your school just to get brownie points. Not the best PR for the Pop Tatari camp imo.
I've met a lot of jerks within the Special Needs camp. Just because they can't think like everyone else doesn't mean they can't be dicks like everyone else.

Ovaldinho

Reaction score
I've met a lot of jerks within the Special Needs camp. Just because they can't think like everyone else doesn't mean they can't be dicks like everyone else.
I was more referring to the 'going for an easy roast' side of things than 'Special Needs kids are never mean' to be honest.

Ovaldinho

Reaction score
shut the fuck up cunt boy
Don't know if you're drunk right now, probably had one too many J2Os, but I'll leave you to drink some water and. have a good night's rest. I love ya too much to allow you to go and do something NUTS

Nick

Reaction score
Anybody still have that whipped cream and nail polish picture?

Pop Tatari

Christian vieri
Reaction score
Don't know if you're drunk right now, probably had one too many J2Os, but I'll leave you to drink some water and. have a good night's rest. I love ya too much to allow you to go and do something NUTS
Shut the fuck up cunt boy, I do not drink pussy drinks like you,also i am stone cold sober when I call you a bellend

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Anybody still have that whipped cream and nail polish picture?
vRx0w2N.jpg

Reactions: DK JAMES

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Crayo is such a goat draw, look at all these fags being drawn to the light [HASHTAG]#NCO[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#NewCrayoOrder[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#BiggerHeelTurnThanHollywoodDZ[/HASHTAG]