ALL ELITE WRESTLING LATEST NEWS 10.9.21

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AllEliteNews

Reaction score

THE LATEST FROM AEW: Includes - Stephen Amell coming to AEW, Cody Rhodes return match against Malakai Black confirmed, Mizoru Suzuki needing 7 stitches and NOT near his eye surprisingly, Tully Blanchard VS Sting on the cards (don't ask lmfao)

I cover AEW news every day, if you are interested, check out the link provided and if you enjoy my coverage, drop a like and subscribe, cheers guys, all the best #AEWForever

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
@Pat - you've got competition

• Haha
Reactions: Pat

his_insanity

Banned
Reaction score
Not excited for Cody's return, tbh. I like his promo work and I like his ring work, but I don't want to see him going over Malakai Black and doing the ass grabbing and shuckin' and jivin' routines with The Elite again (because we all know that's where Cody's going back to- another shoehorned version of hurr hurr Bullet Club hurr hurr)

Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe Malakai Black will stay dominant?