All Elite Wrestling: Dynamite Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
This should be good.

V-Trigger

Reaction score
Great show, maybe their best yet. Great balance between promos and matches. Once again every character was developed

Loved the open. Omega with the hurt on his face when the doctors told him that he wasn't cleared and he asked if Mox was. To him dying was worth it if the result was Mox also dying. Great character touch. But since Mox has been doing these death matches forever, it didn't impact him as much.

Mox with another fire promo and a squash match to further cement him as a monster

Jericho/MJF segment was one of the best of the year. Drama, delusional heels x2, MJF actually explaining why, the comedy and the callbacks to Owens/Jericho. And, finally a Wardlow debut! He's gonna be the enforcer for MJF

How about that Luchasaurus return and pop! So much happened in so little time this week.

Darby has gotten massively over, they'll have to continue to build their own stars to be successful. The fact that he has become popular so quickly speaks volumes. Moxley vs Darby will be awesome next week

Last edited:
Reactions: Detective Cowboy
Reaction score
I’ve missed the last couple weeks was this Darby’s 1st Dynamite appearance since losing the title match to Jericho weeks ago?
Has he addressed that loss yet?
I have no idea who Wardlow is but I hope he’s The Warlord’s son.

I enjoyed this show alot better than the prior episodes I’ve seen cause their was variety and there weren’t any dreadfully long matches for no reason.

Last edited:

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Perfect opening involving Omega and the physical and mental scars he's been given because of his Lights Out Match with Moxley last Saturday. It shows what these Wrestlers go through to entertain us people, appreciate it. Poor Nakazawa a guy I saw with DDT and he's usually a Comedy Wrestler, and he might of had a better chance to beat Moxley if he went the Comedy route to confuse him, but he was fish food of course for Moxley. Moxley challenged anyone who is just as crazy as him and he has the perfect dancing partner for Darby. Next week is going to be insane between the two, what if Moxley takes Darby under his Wing like he did with Shooter Shota in NJPW?

Dark Order vs. Jurassic Express. The return of Luchasaurus as The Jurassic Express is looking for a win desperately sadly they didn't get it vs Dark Order. Don't worry fellas keep fighting you'll get that win. I was really unhappy what we got with the Women's Division this Week. How can a random squash Match with Nyla Rose, and Kong cutting Allie's hair help either lady? The MJF/Jericho Segment was funny as hell to where I can honestly see MJF as the next Jericho in terms of talking, he just needs to put that effort in his in Ring work.

Page vs Pac was one heck of a Match and I'm kinda shocked Page didn't get the win here. Still both guys worked really well together helping both guys make people keep talking about their talents and future Title shots going forward. The brawl between The Young Bucks and Ortiz/Santana was lovely. Moxley backstage in Catering just watching the chaos too made me giggle, and damn the drop for Matt through that Wood Board sounded so great through my headphones. Private Party vs Ortiz/Santana is going to be great, but I imagine The Young Bucks will interfere before too long.

SCU vs Jericho/Guevara. I was kinda disappointed in the Main Event to be honest. The home stretch for the Match was good, but nothing before really made me go hell yeah I'm loving this Match going on. Still enough positives going on with this Episode next Week should be even better.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
About time MJF gets mic time on the main show......now stop putting him on their YouTube show.....that piece of shit site is fucking up with every stupid tweak they try.

How many more PAC/Page matches we getting? Do I have to even bring up 50/50 booking?

Also Dark Order and Jurassic express made me watch basketball instead.

And this women's division is terrible.....enough.

And are Moxley and Darby Allin the exact same character?

I liked Luchasaurus and JR and Schiavone openly shitting on all the topes.

V-Trigger

Reaction score
I’ve missed the last couple weeks was this Darby’s 1st Dynamite appearance since losing the title match to Jericho weeks ago?
Has he addressed that loss yet?
I have no idea who Wardlow is but I hope he’s The Warlord’s son.

I enjoyed this show alot better than the prior episodes I’ve seen cause their was variety and there weren’t any dreadfully long matches for no reason.

Wardlow is a big hoss type who's very athletic (like Luchasaurus). From the indies. He had a cool "he's coming" vignette at All Out. Storyline wise he's perfect with MJF who can talk him up, etc. MJF having to avoid Cody with the bodyguard in play.

Reaction score
Wardlow is a big hoss type who's very athletic (like Luchasaurus). From the indies. He had a cool "he's coming" vignette at All Out. Storyline wise he's perfect with MJF who can talk him up, etc. MJF having to avoid Cody with the bodyguard in play.
I love the shit talking heel with the huge bodyguard to do all his dirty work I wish they do that more with Sammy & Hager.

Reactions: Jimmy King

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
When me @Deezy and @The EC all post in the wrong thread for the show.

LOL. This probably not happen if we actually had a new thread each week and not just one.

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
LOL. He finally speaks, and only to say sorry for Jericho since he can't say it lol.

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I guess he wants a title shot, since he did pin Le Champion last week.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Jericho has never looked better in casual wear and never looked worse in ring gear.

• Haha
Reactions: Vegeta

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler